Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Russian packaging industry is one of the largest packaging markets in the world, and was valued at RUB608 billion (US$9.3 billion) in 2014.
- Plastic packaging has the largest share of the Russian packaging industry, andwas valued at RUB279.5 billion (US$4.3 billion) in 2013.
- Paper & Board packaging holds the second largest share of the packaging market in Russia, and was valued at RUB201.6 billion (US$3.1 billion) in 2014.
- "Latest Trends and Key Issues in Russia Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Russia packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Russia consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Russia packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents
2 Overview of Russia Packaging Market
3 Consumer Drivers
3.1 Canadeans Consumer Trend Framework
3.1.1 Canadean Tracks 20 Consumer Trends
3.1.2 Canadean consumer data sizes the influence of key consumer needs in the retail market
3.2 Identifying the Key Trends for Packaging
3.2.1 The top 20 trends driving retail consumption in Russia
3.3.1 Indulgence influences RUB2,151,588 million worth of CPG products consumption in Russia per annum
3.3.2 Men are more influenced by the desire for indulgent products
3.3.3 Tweens &Teens (10-15 years) look for indulgent products
3.3.4 Moderate Income consumers seek indulgent products
3.3.5 Consumers with maximum time to spare look for indulgent products
3.4 Personal Space & Time
3.4.1 Personal Space & Time influences RUB1,855,053 million worth of CPG products consumption in Russia per annum
3.4.2 Personal Space & Time influencing Men more than Women
3.4.3 Tweens &Teens (10-15 years) are more concerned for Personal Space & Time
3.4.4 Personal Space & Time evenly influencing all wealth group consumers
3.4.5 Consumers with more time to spare are looking for moments of relaxation
3.5 Better Value for Money
3.5.1 Better Value for Money influences RUB1,601,447 million worth of CPG products consumption in US per annum
3.5.2 Men are more influenced by the desire of Better Value products
3.5.3 Younger age groups are seeking better value products
3.5.4 Consumers with low household income desire better value products
3.5.5 Consumers with maximum time to spare desire better value products
3.6 Quality Seeking
3.6.1 Quality Seeking influences RUB1,387,761 million worth of CPG products consumption in Russia per annum
3.6.2 Women are more influenced by the desire for High Quality Products
3.6.3 Younger age groups look for High Quality Products
3.6.4 Moderate Income consumers seek High Quality Products
3.6.5 Time Rich (7+ hours) consumers look for High Quality Products
3.7.1 Individualism influences RUB1,303,887 million worth of CPG products consumption in Russia per annum
3.7.2 Women are more influenced by the desire of Individualism
3.7.3 Younger age consumer groups influenced by the desire for Individualism
3.7.4 Higher Income group consumers are influenced by the desire of Individualism
3.7.5 Consumers having more time to spare are the most influenced by Individualism
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Russia Packaging by Material
4.1.2 Russia Packaging by Industry
4.1.3 Russia Packaging by Type
4.2 Flexible Packaging
4.2.1 Overall Flexible Packaging Market
4.2.2 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Industry
4.2.3 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Type
4.2.4 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Material
4.2.5 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Type
4.2.6 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Material
4.2.7 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Type
4.3 Paper & Board
4.3.1 Overall Paper & Board Packaging Market
4.3.2 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Industry
4.3.3 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Type
4.3.4 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Material
4.3.5 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Type
4.3.6 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Material
4.3.7 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Type
4.4 Rigid Plastics
4.4.1 Overall Rigid Plastic Packaging Market
4.4.2 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Industry
4.4.3 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Type
4.4.4 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Closure Material
4.4.5 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Closure Type
4.4.6 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Outer Material
4.4.7 Number of Rigid Plastic Packs by Outer Type
4.5 Rigid Metal
4.5.1 Overall Rigid Metal Packaging Market
4.5.2 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Industry
4.5.3 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Type
4.5.4 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Material
4.5.5 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Type
4.5.6 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Material
4.5.7 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Type
4.6.1 Overall Glass Packaging Market
4.6.2 Number of Glass Packs by Industry
4.6.3 Number of Glass Packs by Type
4.6.4 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Material
4.6.5 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Type
4.6.6 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Material
4.6.7 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Type
5 Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends
5.1 Key Design Trends
5.1.1 Russian retail market witness increasing demand for convenient packaging
5.1.2 Sustainable environmentally-friendly packaging
5.1.3 Russian consumers exhibit preference for smaller and convenient pack formats
5.1.4 Premium packaging as a strategic tool improve shelf impact
5.1.5 Packaging firms need to more closely align themselves with manufacturers needs
5.2 Key Manufacturing Trends
5.2.1 New sausage casing reduces cooking and smoking time
5.2.2 Difficulties in raw material procurement are driving up costs
6 Regulatory Environment
6.2 Key Directives and Laws
6.2.1 Packaging Regulations and Standards
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Landscape by Packaging Material
7.1.3 Paper & Board
7.1.4 Rigid Plastics
7.1.5 Flexible Packaging
7.2 Key Companies in the Russian Packaging Industry
7.3 Key Financial Deals
8.1 What is this Report About?
8.2 Time Frame
8.3 Product Category Coverage
8.4 Packaging Definitions
8.4.1 Primary Packaging Container
8.4.2 Primary Packaging Closure
8.4.3 Primary Packaging Outer
8.5 Consumer Survey Definitions
8.5.1 Demographic Definitions
8.6.1 Overall Research Program Framework
8.6.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
8.6.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
8.6.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
8.6.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
8.6.6 Stage 5 - Publication
8.7 About Canadean
Russia Saint Gobain
Krasnaoe Ekho Ltd.
Korikinsky Glass Container
Rexam Beverage Cans
Crown Holdings Inc. Russia Can-Pack
Mondi Group Russia Paper Modern Packaging
Euro Plast Russia Jokey Plastik
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.