Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Spanish packaging industry as a whole (covering all Paper & Board, Plastics, Metal, and Glass materials) grew by 2.7% in 2014 and reached EUR11.1 billion.
- Metal packaging claims the third largest share in the Spanish packaging market, with a market value of EUR2.5 billion in 2014, an increase of 1.8% from 2013.
- Valued at EUR3.2 billion in 2014, Paper& Board packaging is the second largest sector of the Spanish packaging market and is currently growing at 2% per annum.
- "Latest Trends and Key Issues in Spain Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Spain packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Spain consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Spain packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favouring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents
2 Overview of the Spain Packaging Market
3 Consumer Drivers
3.1 Canadeans Consumer Trend Framework
3.1.1 Canadean Tracks 20 Consumer Trends
3.1.2 Canadean consumer data sizes the influence of key consumer needs in the retail market
3.2 Identifying the Key Trends for Packaging
3.2.1 The top 20 trends driving retail consumption in Spain
3.3.1 Indulgence influences EUR35,854 million worth of CPG products consumption in Spain per annum
3.3.2 Men are more influenced by the desire for Indulgence
3.3.3 Tweens & Teens looks for Indulgent products
3.3.4 Moderate Income consumers seek Indulgent products
3.3.5 Consumers with maximum spare time look for indulgent products
3.4 Changing Age Structures
3.4.1 Changing Age Structures influences EUR21,073 million worth of CPG products consumption in Spain per annum
3.4.2 Men are more influenced by the desire for Changing Age Structures
3.4.3 Tweens & Teens look for Changing Age Structures
3.4.4 Consumers with higher household income seek age-specific products
3.4.5 Time Rich consumers look for age-specific products
3.5 Personal Space & Time
3.5.1 Personal Space & Time influences EUR19,381 million worth of CPG product consumption in Spain per annum
3.5.2 Men are more influenced by the desire for Personal Space & Time
3.5.3 Personal Space & Time influencing younger population
3.5.4 Personal Space & Time motivating all wealth group
3.5.5 Consumers with more time to spare are influenced by Personal Space & Time
3.6 Busy Lives
3.6.1 Busy Lives influences EUR16,701 million worth of CPG products consumption in Spain annually
3.6.2 Female are more influenced by the Busy Lives
3.6.3 Tweens & Teens are more likely to purchase products influenced by Busy Lives
3.6.4 Higher income consumers seek products designed for Busy Lives
3.6.5 Time Rich consumers are more concerned about their Busy Lives
3.7 Better Value for Money
3.7.1 Better Value for Money influences EUR15,787 million worth of CPG products consumption in Spain per annum
3.7.2 Women are more influenced by the desire of Better Value for Money
3.7.3 Older Young Adults consumers are in greatest need for better value products
3.7.4 Consumers with low household income seek better value products
3.7.5 Consumers with spare time of less than one hour look for better value products
3.8 New shopping behaviours
3.8.1 Increase in online shopping to broaden packaging demand
3.8.2 Tourism industry - a boost to the retail sector
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Spanish Packaging Market by Material
4.1.2 Spanish Packaging Market by Industry Sector
4.1.3 Spanish Packaging Market by Pack Type
4.2 Flexible Packaging
4.2.1 Overall Flexible Packaging Market
4.2.2 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Sector
4.2.3 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Type
4.2.4 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Material
4.2.5 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Closure Type
4.2.6 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Material
4.2.7 Number of Flexible Packaging Packs by Outer Type
4.3 Paper & Board
4.3.1 Overall Paper & Board Packaging Market
4.3.2 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Sector
4.3.3 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Type
4.3.4 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Material
4.3.5 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Closure Type
4.3.6 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Material
4.3.7 Number of Paper & Board Packs by Outer Type
4.4 Rigid Plastics
4.4.1 Overall Rigid Plastics Packaging Market
4.4.2 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Sector
4.4.3 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Type
4.4.4 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Closure Material
4.4.5 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Closure Type
4.4.6 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Outer Material
4.4.7 Number of Rigid Plastics Packs by Outer Type
4.5 Rigid Metal
4.5.1 Overall Rigid Metal Packaging Market
4.5.2 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Industry
4.5.3 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Type
4.5.4 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Material
4.5.5 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Closure Type
4.5.6 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Material
4.5.7 Number of Rigid Metal Packs by Outer Type
4.6.1 Overall Glass Packaging Market
4.6.2 Number of Glass Packs by Industry
4.6.3 Number of Glass Packs by Type
4.6.4 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Material
4.6.5 Number of Glass Packs by Closure Type
4.6.6 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Material
4.6.7 Number of Glass Packs by Outer Type
5 Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends
5.1 Key Design Trends
5.1.1 Economic uncertainty renders the Spanish packaging market highly price sensitive
5.1.2 Convenience is mostly associated with closures in Spain
5.1.3 Eco-friendly packaging is at an early stage in the Spanish packaging market
5.1.4 Eco-friendly packaging is in nascent phase in the Spanish packaging market
5.1.5 Packaging firms need to more closely align themselves with manufacturers needs
5.2 Key Manufacturing Trends
5.2.1 Demand for bigger size packaged water in rise in Spain
5.2.2 Labeling innovation as a tool to brand visibility
5.2.3 Technology improvements in areas of productivity gain and reduce costs
5.2.4 Difficulties in raw material procurement are driving up costs
5.2.5 Recyclability and sustainability hold importance for packaging manufacturers
6 Regulatory Environment
6.2 Key Directives and Laws
6.3 Packaging Waste Management Systems
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Landscape by Packaging Material
7.1.1 Flexible Packaging
7.1.2 Paper & Board
7.1.3 Rigid Plastics
7.1.4 Rigid Metal
7.2 Key Companies in the Spain Packaging Industry
7.3 Key Financial Deals
8.1 What is this Report About?
8.2 Time Frame
8.3 Product Category Coverage
8.4 Packaging Definitions
8.4.1 Primary Packaging Container
8.4.2 Primary Packaging Closure
8.4.3 Primary Packaging Outer
8.5 Consumer Survey Definitions
8.5.1 Demographic Definitions
8.6.1 Overall Research Program Framework
8.6.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
8.6.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
8.6.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
8.6.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
8.6.6 Stage 5 - Publication
8.7 About Canadean
PlasteuropaEnvases Flexibles SA.
Mayer-Melnhof Packaging Iberica S.L.
SIG Combibloc SA Tetra Pak Hispana SA.
Graham Packaging Iberica S.L.
Mauser La Seda de Barcelona
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.