Your Cart Is Empty!
- Beer saw a decline of 2% due to the increase in excise duty forcing brewers to raise prices.
- With the increase in income, consumers are looking for high quality beer.
- Strong beer saw an increase as more craft beers were launched.
- Cider is taking up the share of low alcohol beer due to its more appealing taste.
Canadeans Latvia Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Latvia beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Latvia beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Latvia beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new power point add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Latvia beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Table of Contents
1.1 Market Parameters Tables
1.2 Legislation and Taxation Tables
2 Market Background Briefing
3 Market Update
3.1 New Products and Photo Shots
3.2 Beer Pricing Tables
3.3 Beer Data Tables
4 Brewer Profiles
5.2 Methodology, Wisdom Attributes and Product Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Latvia Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 2: East Europe Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 3: Latvia Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 4: East Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption - Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 5: East Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption - Per Capita % Share, 2005-2016F
Table 6: East Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption - Per Capita Growth, 2006-2016F
Table 7: Taxation Base
Table 8: Historical Excise Rates of Beer
Table 9: Legal Controls on Beer
Table 10: Tax Burden on Beer @ 5% Abv, 2015
Table 11: Beer Key Facts
Table 12: Top 10 Beer Brands - Volume, 2013-2015
Table 13: Top 10 International Premium and Super premium Beer Brands - Volume, 2013-2015
Table 14: Licensed Brand Owners and Licensees
Table 15: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 16: Trade Margin Build-Up Model
Table 17: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: On-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 18: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: Off-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 19: Average Beverage Consumption - Liters of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 20: Beer Production/Trade/Consumption 000 HL, 2005-2016F
Table 21: Beer Production/Trade/Consumption - Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 22: Consumption of FABs and Cider (000 HL), 2005-2016F
Table 23: Beer Foreign Trade By Country (Imports), 2012-2016F
Table 24: Beer Foreign Trade By Country (Exports), 2012-2016F
Table 25: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 26: Beer Consumption by Local Definition, 2012-2016F
Table 27: Beer Consumption by Standard Price Segmentation, 2012-2016F
Table 28: Beer Consumption by Alcoholic Strength, 2012-2016F
Table 29: Beer Consumption by Type, 2012-2016F
Table 30: Beer Consumption by Geographic Scope, 2012-2016F
Table 31: Beer All Trademarks, 2011-2015
Table 32: Beer Brands by Local Definition, 2011-2015
Table 33: Beer Brands by Standard Price Segment, 2011-2015
Table 34: Beer Brands by Alcoholic Strength, 2011-2015
Table 35: Beer Brands by Type, 2011-2015
Table 36: Imported Brands by Origin, 2011-2015
Table 37: Beer Licensed Brands, 2011-2015
Table 38: Beer Private Label Brands, 2011-2015
Table 39: Beer Trademark Owners, 2011-2015
Table 40: Beer Local Operators, 2011-2015
Table 41: Beer leading Brewers/Importers, 2011-2015
Table 42: Beer Consumption by Pack Mix: Refill ability/Pack/Size, 2012-2016F
Table 43: Beer Distribution: On vs. Off Premise, 2012-2016F
Table 44: Aldaris Brand Volumes 2011-2015
Table 45: Cesu Alus Brand Volumes 2011-2015
Table 46: Royal Unibrew Latvia Brand Volumes 2011-2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Beer Leading Brewers/Importers, 2015
Figure 2: Beer Consumption by Pack Material/Type, 2015
Figure 3: Beer Distribution by Channel, 2015
Figure 4: Beer Consumption by Price Segment, 2015
Royal Unibrew Latvia
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.