Your Cart Is Empty!
- More people inspired to conduct DIY Due to more understanding of the value conducting DIY can have to a home thanks to TV shows and the media emphasizing the benefits, more people are motivated to conduct DIY and home improvement projects.
- Slower housing market sees people less settled in their home therefore less willing to spend big money on them. Many consumers want to move home in the long term, but a slow housing market is meaning they are unable to move as quickly as they would like. This is leading to people holding off on big DIY spends and instead working on tighter budgets until housing transactions pick up.
- More people enjoying DIY. Greater awareness of the benefits of DIY is leading to increasing consumer enjoyment of the activity. Additionally the end reward in mind for having completed the work (namely increasing the value of a property) can add to an individuals enjoyment alongside consumers confidence in conducting DIY increasing with YouTube and Wikihow delivering clear instructions online.
- As finances pick up others are turning to tradesmen For some consumers, growing awareness of the value gained through home improvement does not equate to a boost in the DIY sector, and instead some are hiring tradesmen. This looks set to increase as peoples financial position improves.
"Lightside DIY", a Home Retail Series by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the Lightside DIY market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Lightside DIY market, analysing key trends in the market based upon a recent survey conducted in February 2016.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for Lightside DIY in the UK.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for Lightside DIY market in the UK.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the Lightside DIY market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Home Retail Series report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Lightside DIY market based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary aftermarket database and consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging Lightside DIY market.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.