Your Cart Is Empty!
- Luggage and leather goods sales are expected to account to reach CLP252.4 billion in 2020
- Commanding a 47.9% share of the overall sales in the segment, specialist retailers dominate the luggage and leather goods market in Chile
- Online sales of the luggage and leather goods category is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during 2015-2020
"Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Chile - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
- An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across Chile and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on luggage and leather goods sector in the Chile retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in luggage and leather goods category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including luggage and leather goods, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the luggage and leather goods market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2. Executive Summary and Outlook
3. Market Context
3.1 A relatively stable economy in the Latin American region
3.1.1 Dependency on exports and copper will have a transient effect on the economy
3.1.2 Consistent decline in savings rate is good sign for retail spending
3.1.3 Service remains the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Improving labor market set to drive retail spending
3.1.5 Stable inflation levels are healthy for the retail market
3.1.6 Household consumption expenditure is a result of improvement in Chileans spending
3.2 Balanced demography and optimistic economy will favor the retail market
4. Chile Shoppers
4.1 Convenience is the new trend in the Chilean retail market
4.2 Chiles retail market is strong but problems prevail
4.3 Tourism and opportunities in Chiles retail sector
4.4 Best-selling electronics in Chile
5. Doing Business in Chile
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.4 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Key taxation policies
5.3 Tax reforms by the new government
6. Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Luggage and Leather Goods
6.2 Luggage and Leather Goods Category Overview
6.2.1 Luggage and Leather Goods
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Luggage and Leather Goods
7.1.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2020
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Chile Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales (CLP mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 2: Chile Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales Forecast (CLP mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 3: Chile Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 4: Chile Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 5: Chile Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Segmentation, by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Table 6: Key Luggage and Leather Goods Retailers in Chile
Table 7: Chile Exchange Rate CLP-US$ (Annual Average), 2010-2015
Table 8: Chile Exchange Rate CLP-US$ (Annual Average), 2016-2020
Table 9: Verdict Retail Channel Definitions
Table 10: Verdict Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Values (Current US$) billion, 2010-2015
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (Constant US$), 2010-2015
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (CLP billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (CLP billion, %), 2015-2020
Figure 5: Personal Savings (%), 2005-2015
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate (%), 2005-2015
Figure 8: Inflation GDP deflator (annual %) 2005-2015
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Chile (CLP billion), 2005 and 2015
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ Billion), 2015
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (%), 2005-2015
Figure 12: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2005-2020
Figure 13: Population Split by Gender (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 14: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 15: Per Capita Spend on Retail (CLP), 2005 and 2015
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend (CLP) on Retail by Age Group (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 17: Rural and Urban Populations (% of total population) 2005, 2015E and 2020E
Figure 18: Major cities with high spend on retail
Figure 19: Doing Business in Chile
Figure 20: Share of Luggage and Leather Goods in overall Retail 2015 and 2020
Figure 21: Retail Sales Value and Growth (CLP billion, %) of Luggage and Leather Goods 2015-2020
Figure 22: Spend-per-Head on Luggage and Leather Goods 2015 and 2020
Figure 23: Online Spend in Luggage and Leather Goods 2015-2020
Figure 24: Online Share of total Luggage and Leather Goods Spend 2015 and 2020
Figure 25: Spending per Channel in Luggage and Leather Goods (%) 2015 and 2020
Figure 26: Chile Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales and Forecast (CLP mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 27: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.