Your Cart Is Empty!
- Luggage and leather goods sales accounted for a marginal share of 0.45% of the total retail sales in 2015.
- Commanding a 67% share of the overall sales in the segment, specialist retailers dominate the luggage and leather goods market in Indonesia.
- Online spending on luggage and leather goods is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 27.8% over the next five years.
"Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Indonesia - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
- An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across Indonesia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on luggage and leather goods sector in the Indonesia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in luggage and leather goods category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including luggage and leather goods, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the luggage and leather goods market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary & Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 A growing economy offers new opportunities to retailers
3.1.1 Retail sales recorded healthy growth despite recession
3.1.2 Indonesians spend more than they save
3.1.3 Services sector continues to be the major sector for employment
3.1.4 Volatile inflation levels will influence retail sales growth
3.1.5 Rise in consumption expenditure a positive sign for retailers
3.1.6 Increasing urbanization offers growth opportunities for retailers
3.2 Declining population growth rates may have a mild impact on retailing
4 Indonesian Shoppers
4.1 Online shopping has become order of the day
4.2 Rapid urbanization will fuel retail sales in the country
4.3 Shopping malls have become prime locations for retailing
5 Doing Business in Indonesia
5.1.2 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Latest business reforms in Indonesia
5.3 Indonesia eases rules for foreign investors
5.4 Business culture
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Luggage and Leather Goods
6.2 Luggage and Leather Goods Channel Analysis
6.2.1 Luggage and Leather Goods
6.3 Major Retailers
7.1.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016-2020
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales (IDR bn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 2: Indonesia Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales Forecast (IDR bn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 3: Indonesia Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2010-2015
Table 4: Indonesia Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales Forecast (US$ mn), by Channel Group, 2015-2020
Table 5: Indonesia Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Segmentation, by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Table 6: Key Luggage and Leather Goods Retailers in Indonesia
Table 7: Indonesia Exchange Rate IDR-USD (Annual Average), 2010-2015
Table 8: Indonesia Exchange Rate IDR-USD (Annual Average), 2016-2020 Forecasts
Table 9: Verdict Retail Retail Channel Definitions
Table 10: Verdict Retail Retail Category Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: GDP Value (US$ billion), 2010-2015
Figure 2: Growth Rate of GDP (US$ billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 3: GDP Value and Growth (IDR billion, %), 2010-2015
Figure 4: Forecasts for GDP Value and Growth (IDR billion, %), 2015-2020
Figure 5: Gross Domestic Savings Rate (% of GDP), 2005-2015
Figure 6: Share of Employment by Sector (%), 2005 and 2015
Figure 7: Unemployment Rate (%), 2005-2015
Figure 8: Inflation Growth Rates (%), 2005-2015
Figure 9: Household Consumption Expenditure of Indonesia (IDR billion), 2005 and 2015E
Figure 10: Household Consumption Expenditure of Major Countries (US$ billion), 2015
Figure 11: Growth of Household Consumption Expenditure (US$, %), 2005-2015
Figure 12: Rural and Urban Populations (millions) 2005, 2015, and 2020
Figure 13: Total Population and Growth Rate (Millions, %), 2005-2020
Figure 14: Population Split by Gender (%), 2015 and 2020E
Figure 15: Population Split by Age Group (%), 2015 and 2020
Figure 16: Per Capita Spend on Retail (IDR), 2007 and 2015
Figure 17: Per Capita Spend (IDR) and Total Retail Spend by Age Group (%), 2007 and 2015
Figure 18: online shoppers in the country
Figure 19: Aeons shopping mall in Jakarta
Figure 20: Key Components of Doing Business in Indonesia
Figure 21: Share of Luggage and Leather Goods in overall Retail 2015 and 2020
Figure 22: Retail Sales Value and Growth (IDR billion, %) of Luggage and Leather Goods 2015-2020
Figure 23: Spend per Head on Luggage and Leather Goods 2015 and 2020
Figure 24: Online Spend in Luggage and Leather Goods 2015-2020
Figure 25: Online Share of total Luggage and Leather Goods Spend 2015 and 2020
Figure 26: Spending per Channel in Luggage and Leather Goods (%) 2015 and 2020
Figure 27: Indonesia Luggage and Leather Goods Retail Sales and Forecast (IDR bn), by Channel Group, 2010-2020
Figure 28: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.