Your Cart Is Empty!
Though the region offers huge growth opportunities, the luxury goods market is very dynamic and demands change with ever-changing consumer lifestyles and sentiments, and luxury retailers and brands need to adapt to changing consumer needs. In-store technology, omni-channel strategy, innovative marketing campaign, new product lines with contemporary designs, artistry, and craftsmanship, are becoming crucial to luxury retailers.
- The US luxury retail market accounts for 90.2% of the total market in the region, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2014-2019, driven by the recovery in the economy and rising tourist spending
- Though a relatively small market, Peru is expected to observe the fastest growth in the region, driven by a developing economy, rising affluent population, and increasing brand awareness
- The luxury goods retail sales of Colombia are expected to double by 2019. After overtaking Chile, Colombia is expected surpass Argentina by 2019
- Communication equipment is the fastest growing category in the region, driven by the growing demand for high-end smartphones
- The Brazilian luxury market is attractive but challenging; high import duties present challenges in Brazil
- Off-price store competition is heating up, as Americans are looking for high-end products at a cheaper price
- Relaxed visa regulations has spurred tourism in the Americas
The "Luxury Goods Retailing in the Americas, 2014-2019" report published by Conlumino provides a comprehensive view of the Luxury Goods retail landscape in the Americas. It includes:
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2019 by country and category; Covers 9 countries in Americas - Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, , US and Venezuela and 12 categories - Clothing, Jewelry, watches and accessories, Drinks, Personal care, Home furniture and Homewares, Luggage and leather goods, Footwear, Communications equipment, Tobacco, Stationery, Consumer electronics and Others
- Highlights the region's fastest growing markets for the categories; also provides market data by categories and penetration of luxury retail sales in total retail sales.
- Details market size forecasts for each country in the Americas, and features major luxury brands, mergers and acquisitions and luxury retail trends
- Provides analysis of Ralph Lauren brand expansion and growth strategies.
Reasons To Buy
- Get accurate and reliable luxury retail sales data of nine countries in the Americas for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of luxury retail sales data by categories to spot and target key categories in each country, to analyze current and future growth prospects and develop strategies for category/country you are interested in
- Learn from luxury market retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of luxury retail landscape in the region
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing luxury spending in the region
- Understand competitive positioning based on the information on market shares, store count and latest developments for key luxury retailers in the region
- Track brand expansion and growth strategy of Ralph Lauren, an iconic US luxury brand through a detailed case study
- Gain information on all major mergers and acquisitions of luxury brands to understand the luxury market space and acquisition strategies of competitors
Table of Contents
Highlighting the key findings in the report and the region
Americas region analysis
Retail sales of luxury goods in the Americas 2009, 2014, 2019
Luxury goods retail markets by country, 2014 and 2019
Top five fastest growing luxury goods retail markets, CAGR 2014-2019
Largest categories - total luxury retail sales, 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Fastest growing markets in the Americas, CAGR 2014-2019
Luxury goods share of retail sales by country, 2014 and 2019
Luxury retail sales by category in each country, 2014 and 2019
Fastest growing categories, CAGR 2014-2019
Top five fastest growing countries in each category
Top three largest and fastest growing categories per country
Luxury goods share of retail sales by category in each country, 2014 and 2019
Other key info
Market shares of major luxury goods retailers in the Americas region
Description of each of the major players and their key financials
Case Study - Ralph Lauren
Snippets of key luxury trends
Americans are looking for high-end products at cheaper price
Low tariffs instigate tourists along with the affluent locals to purchase luxury goods in Mexico
High import duties present challenges in Brazilian luxury market
Luxury multi-channel retailing is gaining momentum
Digital technology leveraging luxury shopping experience
List of Figures
Figure: 1 Retail sales of luxury goods in the Americas 2009, 2014, 2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 2 Luxury goods retail markets by country, 2014 (Market shares %)
Figure: 3 Luxury goods retail markets by country, 2019 (Market shares %)
Figure: 4 Luxury goods retail markets by country, 2014 (US$ bn)
Figure: 5 Luxury goods retail markets by country, 2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 6 Top five fastest growing luxury goods retail markets, CAGR 2014-2019
Figure: 7 Luxury goods retail markets by increase in value, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 8 Top five largest categories - total luxury retail sales, 2014 (US$ bn)
Figure: 9 Top five largest categories - total luxury retail sales, 2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 10 Luxury goods retail sales in the region (US$ bn), 2014 and 2019
Figure: 11 Fastest growing markets in the Americas, CAGR 2014-2019
Figure: 12 Luxury goods share of retail sales by country, 2014
Figure: 13 Luxury goods share of retail sales by country 2019
Figure: 14 Largest categories - total luxury retail sales, 2014 (US$ bn)
Figure: 15 Largest categories - total luxury retail sales, 2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 16-39 Luxury retail sales by category in each country, 2014 and 2019
Figure: 40 Fastest growing categories, 2014-2019 (CAGR, 2014-2019)
Figure: 41-52 Top five fastest growing countries in each category
Figure: 53-54 Top three largest and fastest growing categories per country
Figure: 55 Luxury goods share of retail sales by categories, 2014
Figure: 56 Luxury goods share of retail sales by categories, 2019
Figure: 57-78 Luxury goods share of retail sales by category in each country, 2014 and 2019
Figure: 79 Market shares of major luxury goods retailers in the Americas , 2014
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA
Tiffany and Co.
Burberry Group plc
HermEs International SCA
Salvatore Ferragamo Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.