Your Cart Is Empty!
- Pyramid Research estimates that telecom services in Mali will generate revenue of $789bn, or 6.0% of GDP, in 2015. Pyramid Research expects to see overall service revenue grow at a CAGR of 7.0% over the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- The top two operators, Orange Mali and Malitel, which provide fixed and mobile services, account for 99.4% of telecom service revenue in the country. The entry of third mobile network operator Alpha Telecom and the first MVNO Aidou Telecom in 2015 will enhance competition during the 2016-2020 period.
- Pyramid Research expects 3G subscriptions to reach 5.5m or 16.2% of total mobile subscriptions in 2020 from 1.2m or 4.5% in 2015. LTE subscriptions will reach 1.0m by year-end 2020, 3.1% of total mobile subscriptions.
- The total number of fixed access lines will increase by 11% year-on-year to reach 168,000 at year-end 2015, a result of growing investment in fixed infrastructure.
"Mali: Mobile Data Services, Competition and Network Improvement Spur Market Evolution" reportprovides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mali today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Malian telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Mali in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region
- Economic, demographic and political context in Mali
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability, and more
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, and mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator (for mobile), average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the telecommunications market in Mali
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of telecommunications market of Mali, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Malis mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customers demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 15 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of telecom market of Mali.
- Contains analysis of key telecom players in the market and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mali.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Figures
Mali telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2015E
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Mali communications market revenue , 2013-2020
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2015-2020
Segment revenues 2013-2020
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2015, 2020
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2015, 2020
Service revenue by operator, 2015
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2013-2020
Key mobile market indicators, 2015
Mobile data revenue mix, 2015, 2020
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 2013-2020
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2013-2020
Mobile subscriptions by technology generation, 2013-2020
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2013-2020
Key fixed market indicators, 2015
Fixed voice revenue, 2013-2020
Internet revenue, 2013-2020
Opportunities in the Malian telecommunications market
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.