Your Cart Is Empty!
What knowledge, strategies, and resources do you need right now to maximise your companys pricing and access in critical emerging markets?
With 12 in-depth case studies, Market Access Excellence for Emerging Markets analyses the pricing and market access issues you must understand now in critical, high-growth markets around the globe. Gain insights on the ever-shifting payer landscape and be better prepared to innovate in market access. In addition, receivean Advisory Highlights management summary which covers key findings from the report.
Emerging markets are a key driver of the global pharmaceutical industrys growth-and will be for years to come. IMS Health has predicted that by 2017 theyll account for one-third of industry sales and still be growing at double-digit rates. Good news, but there are challenges on par with the opportunity. FirstWords Market Access Excellence for Emerging Markets report summarises them, analyses them and prepares you to meet them.
- Know which types of markets offer the greatest potential returns-and what those markets want from you
- Understand how to position your product to drive value with payers in diverse emerging markets
- Understand the similarities in coverage and pricing systems across borders, so you can leverage experience in one market for success in others
- Learn how others have achieved success in emerging markets and how you can apply their learnings to benefit your company and portfolio
- Know what a successful market access team looks like-and how you should go about resourcing and incentivising yours
Answers to Critical Questions
- Can emerging markets be separated into groups so that insights gained in one market can benefit your company in others?
- How should you resource and incentivise your market access team depending on the opportunities to communicate the value of your products?
- How might you encourage local stakeholders to move toward value-based contracting and away from an aggressive focus on net prices?
- How can you minimise the risks of international price referencing and therapy area referencing?
- How can you engage customers in cash markets?
- What types of partnerships are a win-win for companies and payers in emerging markets?
- What are the pluses and minuses of working with civil society in emerging markets?
- How to leverage your companys HEOR and Medical Affairs functions for emerging markets?
- Twelve impactful case studies detailing market access success
- Qualitative analysis of pricing and market access issues in both the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) and MINT (Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey) countries
- Guidance on resourcing and incentivising market access teams
- Strategies for grouping markets to leverage insights across borders
- Win-win payer partnerships with proven success in emerging markets
- Head of Emerging Markets Pricing, top 10 pharma company
- Vice-President and Principal, Pricing & Market Access in Emerging Markets, top 10 pharma company
- Head of Emerging Markets, Corporate Market Access, top 20 pharma company
- Global Market Access Director, top 10 pharma company
- Director, emerging markets specialist consultancy
- Market Access Manager, pharma company
- Medical Director for Oncology Latin America & Canada, top 10 pharma company
- Anonymous contributor, leading pharma company
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.