Your Cart Is Empty!
Are prescribing constraints costing your brand market share?
Doctors cant always prescribe the asthma/COPD drugs they want to prescribe. The reason: market barriers-things like pricing, reimbursement, guidelines, patient preferences, and more.
Barriers like these are a threat to leading brands market share. But they also offer opportunities for brands to take market share from competitors.
FirstViews Market Access Impact in Asthma/COPD report takes an in-depth look at the way barriers affect asthma/COPD prescribing, and reveals which brands are winning and losing market share because of it. See what brands are included in this report
Not your market? Click here to see the US Edition
Answering key questions
Packed with physician insight into seven of the leading asthma/COPD brands, Market Access Impact in Asthma/COPD answers key questions like:
- Seretide: a top brand in the US, where does Seretide rank in the EU5 market?
- Eklira: would eliminating market barriers move Eklira ahead of competing brands?
- Foradil: is reimbursement or patient preference the key to Foradils market share gains?
- Onbrez: which is the bigger problem for Onbrez: guidelines, or formulary availability?
- Serevent: which competing brands does Serevent take the most market share from?
- Spiriva: with nearly equal barrier-related gains and losses, what can Spiriva do to tip the scales in its favour?
- Symbicort: where does over half of Symbicorts lost share go? (the answer may surprise you)
Key Issues Explored
Market Access Impact in Asthma/COPD explores key issues affecting asthma/COPD drug makers. Youll learn:
How barriers affect market access:
- What brands do doctors prescribe the most?
- How many prescriptions do barriers affect?
- Which barriers have the biggest effect?
How barriers affect your brand:
- How many doctors prescribe your brand? How many dont, but would consider it?
- Why dont doctors prescribe your brand? What do they prescribe instead?
- Which competing brands does your brand take market share from?
A Report Based on Expert Knowledge
Market Access Impact in Asthma/COPD is based on a survey of 150 EU5 physicians-78 pulmonologists and 72 general practitioners.
All respondents have:
- Been practicing for 2+ years
- Prescribed at least one of the listed products
- Seen at least 50 patients with asthma or COPD in total in the last month
Get Answers On The Following Brands
- Seretide (fluticasone/salmeterol; GlaxoSmithKline)
- Eklira (aclidinium; AstraZeneca)
- Foradil (formoterol Novartis/Merck & Co.)
- Onbrez (indacaterol; Novartis)
- Serevent (salmeterol; GlaxoSmithKline)
- Spiriva (tiotropium; Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Symbicort (budesonide/formoterol; AstraZeneca)
Add the US report to your order and get a free comparison report
Also available, the Market Access Impact in Asthma/COPD-US edition.
Based on a survey of 100 physicians from the United States, the report reveals how market barriers affect the leading asthma/COPD brands in the US market.
Order the EU5 and US reports together and youll receive a free companion report comparing results from both markets.
Email us for details or call +1 212-220-0880 or +44(0)20.7665.9240
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If youre not completely satisfied, well refund your money. Guaranteed.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.