Your Cart Is Empty!
- Following the Egyptian revolution in 2011, years of political turmoil have damaged Egypts tourism industry. Just 9.6 million visitors arrived in Egypt in 2014, down from 14 million in 2010. The recovery was hampered by further unrest in 2013, with visitor numbers dropping to 9.1 million. However, with the return to military rule under General al-Sisi in 2014, law and order has helped provide some stability, with officials expecting over 20 million to visit by 2020.
- The Egyptian Government is trying to improve tourism in the country as it as a major source of revenue (tourism is behind the Sinai oil fields and Suez Canal revenue earnings). Large scale investment projects in the Red Sea resorts and the redevelopment of Cairos history museums are aimed at revitalizing tourism. Nevertheless, cautious forecasts indicate that inbound expenditure, which was US$8.7 billion in 2014, will rise to just US$9.4 billion by 2019. Given Egypts precarious stability, it will take some time before the country recovers to pre-2011 levels when tourism expenditure reached 13.6 billion in 2010
- Russia is the top source market for Egypt, followed by Germany and the UK. While Europeans have been wary of visiting Egypt in recent years, Russian tourists seeking a cheap beach holiday destination have continued to travel to the country, especially the Red Sea resorts. Egypt hopes to draw 4.5 million Russians to the country by 2020.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering Egypts inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Egyptian domestic and inbound tourism sectors.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian inbound market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Egyptian outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Table of Contents
Main Source Markets
Source Markets in Focus
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.