Your Cart Is Empty!
- Indians made over 18 million outbound trips in 2014, an increase on the 16 million trips made in 2013. Barely 2% of Indias population currently travel overseas but over the past five years the countrys middle classes have increased by over 10%. This demographic is set to grow from 32% at present to 50% by 2030, making it a major source market with tourism boards vying to tap into this potential tourist goldmine
- India is expected to increase its business travel and tourism following the election of Narendra Modis Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) pro-business government in May 2014. However, outbound tourism will be challenged by the domestic tourism industry, which is expected to experience a surge in business confidence, shown by its average of 9% annually over the historic period
- Indian travelers characteristically have been avid business travelers with 40% of all departures accounted for by business trips. While most of this MICE tourism has been consistently to the Asia-Pacific region, TTIC expects that changing trends in Indias economy will spur a rise in leisure and VFR travel to the Middle East and Europe over the forecast period
- Key destinations include Thailand and UAE, as well as increasing visitors to the US. Although outbound tourism is growing, domestic investment could threaten the dominance of international trips.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the Indian outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Indian outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Indian outbound market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Table of Contents
Length of Trip
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Thailand
Destination Focus; United Arab Emirates
Destination Focus; United States
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.
Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
Canadean- Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center