Your Cart Is Empty!
- UAE has a positive future with more than 12 million foreigners visiting in 2013, a figure that Travel and Tourism Intelligence Centre (TTIC) forecasts will increase to 18.6 million by 2018. The small emirate will expand its tourism industry significantly over the next 5 years as the government invests more to prepare for the hosting of major global events.
- Between 2006-2014, the number of rooms sold has grown by 79% and the number of rooms available in the market has risen by 86% during this period. After years of consecutive growth, the UAE has finally returned to the pre-recession GDP levels with 4.3% annual growth in 2014.
- The number of 5-star rooms has grown at a much faster rate than other segments of the hotel industry. Developments in the lower-end segment have been fairly flat in recent years, but there was some expansion in 2013. Of twelve hotels that opened in 2013, six were 5-star rated and three were 4 or 4.5-star rated.
- Government investment in infrastructural development such as the Abu Dhabi International airport and efforts to expand the countrys tourism brand through the construction of major cultural icons such as the Guggenheim and Louvre museums will facilitate greater demand for trips to the UAE.
- The UAE is situated in a precarious location. Potential regional overspill in the form of Islamic State could cause instability in a country where strict political control and repression of Islamist movements has occurred for decades.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the UAE inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as rooms occupied and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in UAE inbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the UAE hotel sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the UAE inbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.
Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
Canadean- Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center