Your Cart Is Empty!
- Over the past 12 years President Erdo?an has overseen Turkeys miraculous economic transformation. With this outbound departures have grown from less than six million in 2009 to nearly nine million in 2014. Although the historic period has been predominantly positive, recent regional instability in Syria and Iraq have hampered growth. Outbound trips increased by 12.2% in 2014, in contrast to 2013 where it grew by over 27.7% in one year alone
- With the continued conflict in Syria spilling over to Turkey in the border town of Kobani, the Turkish lira has depreciated by 26% against the US dollar and 31% against the Euro between 2013 and 2014. With the conflicts economic impact, the depreciating currency has been beneficial for the inbound tourism sector as it is more appealing to international visitors while for the Turkish population the depreciated lira has stalled the outbound boom experienced in recent years.
- A major change in European Union (EU) - Turkish relations will bolster the outbound Turkish market as visa requirements for Turkish citizens going to the EU are expected to be lifted by 2017
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the Turkish outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Turkish outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish outbound market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Greece
Destination Focus; Germany
Destination Focus; Georgia
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.