Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the changing demographics of families and the extent to which men are taking responsibility for childcare and housework.
- Analyze the key attitudes that motivate fathers in their food, drink and personal care purchasing behaviors.
- Understand the ways in which fathers use new media and social media to communicate with each other and with brands.
- Determine the ways in which mens identity as parents can be targeted for marketing in categories that are not directly child-related.
- Understand how to target fathers as a demographic group without falling into the easy traps of lazy stereotyping.
Reasons To Buy
- How much have changes in household and family sizes affected the extent to which dads are responsible for child-related purchasing decisions?
- How do values driving purchasing decisions differ between dads and non-parents, and between fathers and mothers?
- Are there dedicated platforms and media that marketers can use to target dads, and how is this changing?
- How important is a mans identity as a dad in determining his purchasing behavior in non-child-related categories?
- How can brands avoid falling into the patronizing pitfalls that are often associated with using dads in marketing materials?
The number of stay-at-home dads in the US doubled over the 10 years between 1990 and 2010. At an estimated two million dads in 2014, this number is still low compared to the overall workforce. The average US dads working hours in 2010 were 37, but he also carried out 10 hours of housework and seven of childcare.
Dads are significantly more likely to look for on-pack ethical claims than men without kids. In general, dads are slightly more willing than men without kids to trust food manufacturers product claims. Dads are also significantly more likely than non-dads to use dietary supplements and to buy functional products with added health benefits.
Research carried out by Unilever for Dove Men+Care into the self-image of dads as dads, and how that role affects their perception of the rest of their lives, highlights the need to make dads feel important and valuable in their role as dads even when selling child-unrelated products.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.