Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Australian mass affluent consumer segment can be profiled as an older consumer group, making them somewhat more conservative. At the same time they fall into a higher income bracket, with greater liquidity that needs to be managed.
- Almost half of mass affluent consumers want to receive preferential rates that recognize their loyalty. A growing number of products in Australia incentivize customers based on loyalty, and banks that are deficient in this respect risk losing customers to competitors with stronger loyalty programs.
- More than half of Australian mass affluent consumers see technology as an important or quite important element of a providers offering. And with the sophistication of mobile technology today, consumers are demanding that remote banking services be available on mobile.
Verdict Financials "Mass Affluents: Attitudes and Needs in Australia" brief provides an analysis of the mass affluent consumer segment in Australia. It is divided into four short sections, starting with a look at the demographic breakdown of this consumer group. The report then looks into the type of products mass affluents demand, along with their attitudes towards the technology used in banking services today. Finally, the report ends with a look at how mass affluents manage their finances.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the demographic composition of the Australian mass affluent market?
- Which products are mass affluents looking for to help them manage their finances?
- How has the incorporation of technology in banking services been adopted by the mass affluent segment?
- What attitudes do mass affluents in Australia have towards managing their finances?
Table of Contents
Entrants and Technology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.