Your Cart Is Empty!
- Mass affluents in Singapore hold significantly more product types than retail consumers, with the greatest differentials for investments, insurance products, credit cards, and savings accounts. Providers should consider offering robot-advice investment tools to cost-effectively service their needs.
- Mass affluents are nearly twice as likely as retail consumers to be using a savings account to fund their retirement and to fund a future investment. Banks can help by adding savings goal features that allow savers to monitor their progress and that use prompts and notifications to modify behavior where necessary.
- Mass affluents are more willing than retail consumers to consider switching to a digital-only bank. Competitive rates will play a decisive role in persuading mass affluents to switch to a newly established provider, meaning new entrants will have to compete aggressively on price to win over mass affluents.
Verdict Financials "Mass Affluents: Attitudes and Needs in Singapore" is one of a series of snapshots offering insight into the mass affluent consumer segment in Singapore. It examines mass affluents detailed attitudes towards personal finance. This snapshot is based on findings from our 2015 Retail Banking Insight Survey.
The snapshot offers insight into:
- Mass affluents product preferences and motivations for taking out specific products.
- Attitudes towards digital channels and new entrants.
- Preferences with respect to using financial management services.
Reasons To Buy
- Improve your targeting of mass affluents in Singapore by learning about their preferences and attitudes to financial services.
- Identify the drivers that motivate mass affluents to purchase key financial products.
- Learn how likely they are to switch to a new provider and their reasons for doing so.
Table of Contents
Entrants and Technology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.