Your Cart Is Empty!
- Physically visiting a branch remains a key channel of research and application for the mass affluent.
- Mass affluents are more likely to make a decision based on their own analysis rather than on recommendations from friends and family.
- As a segment, mass affluents are more likely to be victims of fraud than retail customers.
- Almost 4 in 5 (79%) of mass affluent consumers are in full-time employment.
Verdict Financials "Mass Affluents: Channel Use in Singapore" report provides a detailed understanding of the usage patterns and requirements of the mass affluent consumer segment in Singapore. It is divided into four short sections, starting with an overview which then looks into the channel preferences of mass affluents for different banking activities such as researching and applying for products. The report ends with analysis on channel preferences and reasons for non-use.
Reasons To Buy
- How are the demographics of the mass affluent segment influencing their channel preferences?
- Which channels do mass affluent consumers use to conduct their research on banking products?
- What are the preferred channels of application among the mass affluent consumer segment?
- How does the mass affluent segment utilize social media and digital channels in banking?
Table of Contents
Ongoing Use and Satisfaction
Reasons for Non-Use
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.