Your Cart Is Empty!
- Websites are the main research channel for mass affluents. Just over a third visited bank websites when researching their most recent savings account, compared to around a quarter of retail consumers. Mass affluents are also more likely to consult third-party websites.
- Digital channels are used far more frequently than branches and call centers, with human channels being used for more complex activities. However, AI-based chat bots will allow digital channels to handle such activities more effectively over time.
- Mass affluents are more likely to be very satisfied with their online and mobile banking services with respect to functionality, usability, and security than retail consumers.
- This may be due to mass affluents using these channels with greater frequency and hence being more familiar with them.
Verdict Financials "Mass Affluents: Channel Use in the UK" is one of a series of snapshots offering insight into the mass affluent consumer segment in the UK. It examines mass affluents use of channels with respect to financial services in detail. This snapshot is based on findings from our 2015 Retail Banking Insight Survey.
The snapshot offers insight into:
- The channels used when consumers research and apply for current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, and loans.
- What channels are used for particular tasks, and levels of satisfaction with each channel.
- Why consumers dont use particular channels.
Reasons To Buy
- Improve your targeting of mass affluents in the UK by learning about their preferences with respect to channel use.
- Learn how consumers use banking channels on an ongoing basis.
- Understand what you need to do to drive uptake of digital channels.
Table of Contents
Ongoing Use and Satisfaction
Reasons for Non-use
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.