Your Cart Is Empty!
- Mass affluents are more inclined than retail consumers to keep their savings with their main bank. More than three quarters (76%) of mass affluents use the same provider for both products, which is marginally greater than the 70% of retail consumers. This also makes mass affluents a particularly valuable segment in which to drive cash flow for lending operations.
- ICBC enjoys a strong lead over its rivals in the current account market, with a 27% share among mass affluents vs 25% for the retail market. China Construction Bank follows closely with a market share of 24%. Collectively, the top three banks hold 64% of the mass affluent market in China.
- Longstanding reputation (34%), financial stability (29%), and international brand (22%) are key drivers for mass affluents when choosing a savings provider. The first two factors are significantly more important to mass affluents than retail consumers, suggesting that traditional, established banks have an intrinsic advantage when competing for this segment.
- Conditions appear favorable for future growth in P2P lending in China, with 66% of mass affluents claiming to be happy to borrow from such a lender, and 50% happy to invest funds in this sector. Regulators need to ensure strict oversight in order to prevent any major losses that may dent consumer confidence.
Verdict Financials Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in China report is one of a series of snapshots offering insight into the mass affluent consumer segment in China. It examines mass affluents financial product holdings in detail. This snapshot is based on findings from our 2015 Retail Banking Insight Consumer Survey.
The snapshot offers insight into:
- Which providers consumers use for their current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, and loans, and the extent to which banks are cross-selling to this segment.
- The factors that drive mass affluents choice of financial products.
- Which product features are favored by mass affluents.
Reasons To Buy
- Improve your targeting of mass affluents in China by learning about their preferences with respect to product features.Identify the key factors that drive mass affluents choice of providers.
- Understand the extent to which mass affluents are using P2P lenders
Table of Contents
Bank of China
China Development Bank
China Construction Bank
Agricultural Bank of China
Postal Savings Bank of China
China Merchants Bank
Bank of Beijing
Bank of Communications
Ping An Bank
Bank of East Asia
Baidu and Peoples Bank of China.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.