Your Cart Is Empty!
- Mass affluent consumers in Australia realize they are important to their banking providers. They know they have extra liquidity and that banks want their business. Therefore, personalized services and extra perks are essential.
- Mass affluent consumers tend to shop around for the best product offering. With their extra liquidity and less financial pressure, mass affluent can afford to be picky and demand a special deal from banks.
- A heated property market has driven the popularity of mortgage offsetting in Australia. This has made mass affluent in the market choose mortgage providers they already have a savings account with, or vice versa, in order to benefit from offsetting.
- With higher liquidity to manage, mass affluent are able to leverage the extra cash to make investments for the purpose of making further returns, and therefore margin lending offers an opportunity for providers in Australia.
Verdict Financials "Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in Australia" provides an analysis of the mass affluent consumer segment in Australia. It is divided into five short sections, starting with an overview of this consumer group following by analysis of each of the four main retail banking product groups. For each of the product groups, analysis of consumer preferences in the mass affluent segment is discussed.
Reasons To Buy
- What do mass affluent look for when choosing a banking product?
- How did mass affluent choose their most recently opened current account?
- What are the features mass affluent look for when choosing a savings account?
- Why is offsetting a mortgage so popular among mass affluent?
- How can banks increase personal loans business from the mass affluent segment?
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.