Your Cart Is Empty!
- Santander is the leading current account provider among mass affluents. Its 123 Current Account has proved an effective acquisition tool, with mass affluents being attracted by high levels of interest and access to preferential deals on savings accounts, loans, and travel insurance.
- Mass affluents are significantly more likely than retail consumers to possess savings accounts that offer competitive interest rates, online access, and fair withdrawal fees.
- This highlights the importance of easy, multi-channel access to funds and market-leading rates in attracting mass affluents.
- Mass affluents overwhelmingly choose their mortgage provider on the basis of product characteristics and being an existing customer. As mass affluents are more likely to have complex, non-standard finances, they stand a better chance of being approved for a loan by their main banks on the basis of them having a better understanding of their financial arrangements.
Verdict Financials "Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in the UK" is one of a series of snapshots offering insight into the mass affluent consumer segment in the UK. It examines mass affluents financial product holdings in detail. This snapshot is based on findings from our 2015 Retail Banking Insight Consumer Survey.
It offers insight into:
- Which providers they use for their current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, and loans, and the extent to which banks are cross-selling to this segment.
- The factors that drive mass affluents choice of financial products.
- The product features favored by mass affluents.
Reasons To Buy
- Improve your targeting of mass affluents in the UK by learning about their preferences with respect to product features.
- Identify the key factors that drive mass affluents choice of providers.
- Understand the extent to which mass affluents are using P2P lenders.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.