Your Cart Is Empty!
- Providing "right-for-me" products and experience currency are some of the most effective ways personalization offers growth opportunities across CPG markets
- 32% of global consumers feel that personal care manufacturers do not fully understand their needs, pointing out to an opportunity for further personalization to target their needs more closely
- When it comes to food and beverage, personalization is mostly about fun and novel experiences, however, when it comes to personal care, it is more about efficacy
- Across all food categories, consumers are the most likely to look for personalization in Dairy and Soy
- In personal care, mass personalization will be especially successful in Skincare and Make-up sectors, motivating over a fifth of their consumption
Mass Personalization: product and branding strategies in order to serve increasingly demanding consumers identifies the key trends driving the demand for mass personalization and shows how to tap into them, especially as this is an important strategy to reach the crucial millennial age group. This will help manufacturers and retailers to launch products that create the "right-for-me" feeling and successfully attract consumers attention.
What else does this report offer?
- Identifies key consumption motivators behind consumers desire for personalized products and consumption experiences
- Identifies key target groups and categories
- Explains how to effectively target the desire for individualism in the personal care and food and beverage sectors
- Shows how to use personalization to add value by providing important benefits, such as the desire to maximize personal relationships with friends and family
- Product innovation examples targeting consumers need for individualism - see how market leaders are already targeting this trend
Reasons To Buy
- This report details the seven strategies manufacturers can use to target the new opportunities emerging in food, beverage, and personal care markets due to consumers growing desire for individualism.
- This report shows how to align products with the key need states of the consumers who are looking for tailored products
- Find out what type of personalized products consumers are looking for, why, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation and packaging.
- Product analysis highlights proven product strategies you can adapt to your category before your competitors
Table of Contents
The perception of what personalization means is constantly evolving
Brands should consider personalization to differentiate themselves from competition
Young Adults present a robust target audience for personalization
Consumers want value added and interaction from the products and brands that they buy
Personalization is used as a tool to make shopping more interactive
Consumers are looking for innovations across all categories
Personalization should be used as a tool to offer better value for money
How to use personalization to create novelty in food and drink
Personalization should be used to push the boundaries of the extreme
Personalization allows consumers to feel in control
Personalization is about making something your own
Consumers want products they feel better represent their identity
How to use personalization to maximize efficiency in personal care
Efficacy and maximizing appearance are extremely important for consumers
Novel and fun experiences create emotive connection with the product
The next wave of personalization will make greater use of 3D printing, social media analysis, and quicker and cheaper DNA tests
Cereal Killer CafE
Sip and Learn
The Ripple Maker
The Vermont Novelty Toaster Corporation
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.