Your Cart Is Empty!
- Pyramid Research expects overall telecoms service revenue to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period.
- The Mauritian telecoms market has witnessed strong investment in the broadband segment over the last few years, especially with the fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) commercial launch by Orange (Mauritius Telecom) in 2013. Nevertheless, despite this investment Mauritius remains a mobile market at its core.
- Pyramid Research expects 3G subscriptions to reach 1.9m, or 84.4% of total mobile subscriptions, in 2020 from 1.0m, or 57.1% of total mobile subscriptions, in 2015. The early introduction of 3G services places Mauritius among the most advanced countries in term of 3G adoption in Africa.
- 4G/LTE was introduced in Mauritius in May 2012 by Emtel, followed by Orange in June. MTML launched LTE in May 2015. By year-end 2020 the number of LTE subscriptions will reach 0.2m, or 10.6% of all mobile subscriptions
- Over the next five years operators should seize opportunities related to bundled offerings and value-added services. Vendors should position themselves as strategic partners to support the governments Smart Mauritius strategic plan.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mauritius today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Mauritiuss telecoms market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Mauritius compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Mauritius.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue for fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice and data from 2015 to 2020.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services. For mobile specifically, a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period is provided.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Mauritiuss telecommunications markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Mauritiuss telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mauritiuss mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares for mobile.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Mauritiuss telecommunications market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the telecommunications market in Mauritius.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Figures
Mauritius telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2015E
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Mauritius communications market revenue, 2013-2020
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2015-2020
Market segment revenues, 2013-2020
Service revenue mix: voice and data.
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile,
Service revenue by operator, 2015E
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2013-2020
Key mobile market indicators, 2015E
Mobile data revenue mix,
Total ARPS; data percentage of total ARPS, 2013-2020
Market shares of mobile operators by subscriptions, 2014-2020
Mobile subscriptions by technology generation2013-2020
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2013-2020
Fixed market indicators, 2015E
Fixed voice revenue, 2013-2020
Internet revenue, 2013-2020
Opportunities in the Mauritian telecommunications market
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.