Your Cart Is Empty!
Based on survey results from 150 rheumatologists, dermatologists, and gastroenterologists in UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy, Medical Affairs Reputations (EU5): Biosimilar mAbs in Inflammatory Disorders offers insights on how Medical Affairs teams from companies developing and marketing biosimilar anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) can best meet physician needs on various supporting roles. In addition, gain comparative insights on the Medical Affairs teams roles from the originator anti-TNF companies.
Using Need-Gap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool to FirstWord, areas of unmet need are identified, which provide valuable guidance on opportunities for corporate and brand positioning, and communication.
With the launch of biosimilar Remicade, and anti-TNF mAb, currently taking place across the major markets of Europe - France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK; EU5 - biosimilar mAb developers and companies marketing branded mAbs require solid evidence upon which to base medical affairs strategy for their products. Refining performance through smarter delivery, higher quality interaction, and effective communication with rheumatologists, dermatologists and gastroenterologists becomes vital for ensuring optimal performance levels of Medical Affairs teams.
- Review analysis of 150 EU5 rheumatologists/dermatologists/gastroenterologists interactions with Medical Affairs teams highlighting good and bad performance, and identifying key areas for improvement
- Gain detailed insights on how Medical Affairs teams from originator and biosimilar anti-TNF companies can improve physician satisfaction across a range of key performance attributes
- Understand the key areas physicians prefer to interact with Medical Affairs Teams from the originator and biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Identify usage of 5 originator anti-TNFs, and which products are prescribed most
- Learn what physicians believe are the most, and least, important attributes of Medical Affairs team engagement, and how these rate across originator and biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Gain insights on how Medical Affairs teams can provide better service to physicians
Filled with charts and up-to-the-minute survey analysis, this report offers:
- Precise and timely analysis of 150 EU5 rheumatologists/dermatologists/gastroenterologists interactions with Medical Affairs teams highlighting good and bad performance and identifying key areas for improvement
- Examination of physicians current touch points with Medical Affairs teams
- Key findings regarding the attributes of Medical Affairs teams physicians value most and least
- Detailed data broken down by each EU5 country
- Need-Gap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool to FirstWord, identifies current unmet needs
- Insights on the current status of support and interactions with Medical Affairs teams from the originator anti-TNF companies and biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Expectations of support and interactions with Medical Affairs teams from biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Preferred contact frequency, form and other needs from the biosimilar anti-TNF companies
About the Survey
What is Need-Gap Analysis?
This report includes slides that provide Need-Gap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool that identifies areas of unmet need which provide valuable guidance on opportunities for corporate and brand positioning, and communication.
Data was collected via a 15-minute Internet-based questionnaire.
150 rheumatologists, dermatologists, and gastroenterologists in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK.
- See at least 20 patients in total in a typical month
- Have been in active practice between 3-35 years
- Devote at least 50% of time to direct patient care
- Prescribed at least one of the listed originator anti-TNFs
- Have had an interaction with Medical Affairs teams from at least one of the originator anti-TNF companies in the past 6 months
Originator Anti-TNFs Included in Survey
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol; UCB)
- Enbrel (etanercept; Amgen/Pfizer)
- Humira (adalimumab; AbbVie)
- Simponi (golimumab; Merck & Co.)
- Remicade (infliximab; Janssen Biotech/Merck & Co.)
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.