Your Cart Is Empty!
Compare how well pharma Medical Affairs teams perform and find out which ones physicians rate, in our exclusive report on the Multiple Sclerosis sector. See how well your team stacks up against the competition and where work is still needed.
As well as this timely report weighing up the performance of the European Medical Affairs teams, you can also get an equivalent report for Europe. If you buy both reports, well save you time and effort by giving you an additional free report that clearly sets out the differences in findings between both regions.
We asked neurologists who see patients with Multiple Sclerosis for their opinions on the Medical Affairs professionals they had dealt with in relation to at least one of the 9 MS drugs considered. Their frank responses reveal key areas of concern for you and what you should focus on to improve neurologists satisfaction. Areas where the teams are giving a solid performance are also highlighted.
Get Answers to Key Questions
- What are the critical issues that physicians want help with from European Medical Affairs (MA) teams on?
- How satisfied are physicians with the overall performance of MA teams? And how can performance be improved?
- Which aspects of the services MA teams are providing are failing to satisfy physicians needs?
- What are the preferred ways in which physicians want to interact with MA experts?
- Which MA teams do physicians rate the best or worst for the products surveyed?
Products Included in Report
- Betaseron (Interferon-beta-1b)
- Avonex (Interferon-beta-1a)
- Tecfidera (Dimethyl Fumarate)
- Tysabri (Natalizumab)
- Merck Serono
- Rebif (Interferon-beta-1a)
- Extavia (Interferon-beta-1b)
- Gilenya (Fingolimod)
- Aubagio (Teriflunomide)
- Copaxone (Glatiramer acetate)
Key Issues Explored
- How physicians use the services of Medical Affairs teams
- The importance of responding promptly to medical inquiries
- The need-gap analysis of Medical Affairs roles - collectively and by product
- The importance to physicians of regular, accurate, unbiased scientific and product information
- Which Medical Affairs teams are performing best and worst for the Multiple Sclerosis sector
Sample Distribution -
100 neurologists across the US
Data was collected via a 15-minute internet-based questionnaire that were carefully analysed.
Respondents screened to ensure that they:
- See at least 10 patients for Multiple Sclerosis in a typical month
- Have been in active practice for between 3 and 35 years
- Devote at least 50% of time to direct patient care
- Have had an interaction with a Medical Affairs professional in the past 6 months for at least one of the listed products
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.