Your Cart Is Empty!
One of the largest sources of endoscopic demand originates from colorectal cancer screening and surveillance. Both colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy are accepted and recommended for colorectal cancer screening, along with aging population and clinical benefits of minimally invasive surgery, GlobalData expects these to be the main market drivers during the forecast period.
This report focuses on the global endoscopy market in the 10 major markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, and Brazil). This report provides insight into the practice patterns and adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of endoscopic devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the brand exposure of the different types of endoscopes across different countries?
- What is the current and future endoscopy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What are the key, high growth markets that endoscopy manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the regional adoption rates of different types of endoscopes? What are the unmet needs with the endoscopes currently on the market?
- What are the key factors influencing a physician to use one brand of endoscope over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of endoscopic devices?
- What are the challenges and complications of endoscopic procedures that have hindered widespread adoption, for instance capsule endoscopy?
- With developing the next-generation of endoscopes, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing?
Reasons to buy
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
B. Braun Melsungen
Smith & Nephew
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.