Your Cart Is Empty!
This report focuses on the global prosthetic heart valves market in the 10 major markets (10MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, and Brazil) for treating valvular heart disease. This report provides insight into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline products, the current and emerging players, and market analysis of each segment. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of prosthetic heart valves.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future prosthetic heart valves market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that valve manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with PHVs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies such as repositionable and retrievable valves fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of valve over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of PHV?
- What are the challenges and complications of TAVR that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of heart valves, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global PHV market?
- Overview of valvular heart disease, including anatomy, epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines and modalities.
- Annualized total PHV market revenue by type of valve, direct and indirect costs of disease, procedure trends, and market outlooks by country through 2020.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and valve designs in development, including investigation of delivery and deployment methods, materials and coatings used, and sizes available.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global prosthetic heart valve market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading Interventional Cardiologists and Cardiac Surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
CardiAQ Valve Technologies
Colibri Heart Valve
Cytograft Tissue Engineering
Direct Flow Medical
Heart Leaflet Technologies
Micro Interventional Devices
On-X Life Technologies, Inc.
St. Jude Medical
Transcatheter Technologies GmbH
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.