Your Cart Is Empty!
Despite pressures on overall defense expenditure, a universal trend towards network centric warfare combined with an unstable geopolitical landscape, is continuing to drive significant investments in military communications. The market is expected to account for over $40 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020, with investments ranging from the adoption of multi-band and multi-mode tactical radio systems, to the integration of ad hoc networking platforms in unmanned vehicles.
The "Military Communications Market: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the military communications ecosystem including key trends, market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, regional investment landscape, submarkets, leading applications, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for military communications from 2015 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 6 submarkets, 3 service branch classifications, 5 regions and 50 leading countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
- The military communications market will account for over $40 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020
- Driven by growing bandwidth requirements, we estimate that military communication systems will route more than a 100 Petabytes of data on a daily basis in 2015 alone
- Military satellite systems are gradually moving towards higher frequencies such as the Ka-band (26-40 GHz)
- SNS Research estimates that investments on tactical LTE CIAB (Cell in a Box) solutions will account for over $90 Million in revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of 37% between 2015 and 2020
The report covers the following topics:
- Military communications ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies and key trends
- Analysis of key submarkets and application areas
- Regional landscape of investments
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 170 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Satellite Communication Platforms & Terminals
Tactical Radio Platforms & Terminals
Acoustic & Optical Communication Platforms
Base Communications Infrastructure
Network Security & Encryption Systems
Interception & Jamming Systems
- Service branch
- Regional Markets
Middle East & Africa
Latin & Central America
- Country Markets
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the military communications opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- What are the prospects of COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf) technology platforms, including LTE based tactical wireless broadband networks?
- What percentage of military satellite communications travel through private sector spacecraft?
- How do ongoing conflicts impact investments on military communications?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- What are the future prospects of bandwidth sharing among military allies?
- What opportunities exist for acoustic and optical communication platforms?
- What strategies should vendors and system integrators adopt to remain competitive?
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.