Your Cart Is Empty!
- The milk market consists of the retail sale of concentrated milk, fresh liquid milk, long-life liquid milk and powdered milk. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Spanish milk market had total revenues of $3.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual gro
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the milk market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the milk market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key milk market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain milk market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Spain milk market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Spain milk market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain milk market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in Spains milk market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Corporacion Alimentaria Penasanta (CAPSA)
Grupo Leche Pascual, S.A.
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain milk market value: $ million, 2010-14
Table 2: Spain milk market category segmentation: $ million, 2014
Table 3: Spain milk market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014
Table 4: Spain milk market share: % share, by value, 2014
Table 5: Spain milk market distribution: % share, by value, 2014
Table 6: Spain milk market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19
Table 7: Corporacion Alimentaria Penasanta (CAPSA): key facts
Table 8: Grupo Leche Pascual, S.A.: key facts
Table 9: Iparlat, S.A.: key facts
Table 10: Groupe Lactalis: key facts
Table 11: Spain size of population (million), 2010-14
Table 12: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14
Table 13: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14
Table 14: Spain inflation, 2010-14
Table 15: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14
Table 16: Spain exchange rate, 2010-14
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spain milk market value: $ million, 2010-14
Figure 2: Spain milk market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 3: Spain milk market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 4: Spain milk market share: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 5: Spain milk market distribution: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 6: Spain milk market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the milk market in Spain, 2014
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the milk market in Spain, 2014
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the milk market in Spain, 2014
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the milk market in Spain, 2014
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the milk market in Spain, 2014
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the milk market in Spain, 2014
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.