Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, 41% of mining industry executives state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 39% affirm that the current economic conditions are unfavorable
- In H1 2015, the highest percentage of mining industry professionals forecast a more positive outlook for company growth
- Executives from the Rest of the World anticipate the highest increase in both staff headcount and sales growth during H1 2015
- Industry executives indicate increased expenditure on new product development and mergers and acquisitions in H1 2015
- The majority of respondents from Europe are keen to purchase outright rather than spend on used equipment or leasing
- The highest percentage of mining executives prefer to invest less than US$1 million in long-wall systems
- Globally, business executives forecast the budget allocation for mining equipment to increase slightly in 2015-2016, compared to 2014-2015
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable's exclusive panel of leading global mining industry executives. The report analyzes current global economic conditions and their impact on the mining industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over January-June 2015. It provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions over January-June 2015. Additionally, the report includes trends in the mining equipment market, analysis of the procurement budget allocations, and leading suppliers of mining equipment.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives' opinions about the current state of the global economy, examining the prevailing economic conditions in various regions
- The growth prospects for companies and the industry as a whole, providing industry executives' expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the industry over January-June 2015
- Analyzing mining industry executives' opinions on changes in customer confidence globally, over January-June 2015
- Impact of supplier prices, determining the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance, tracking the expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over January-June 2015
- Investment activities, ascertaining the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus over January-June 2015
- Business concerns, examining industry executives' attitudes towards various business concerns, and provides regional analysis
- Key priorities and identifying the immediate business priorities of mining industry executives over January-June 2015
- Purchase preferences for mining equipment and investment allocations in the mining equipment categories
- Total procurement budget split between capital expenditure and operating expenditure, tracking the changes in the budget for 2015, and highlighting expectations for 2016
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the mining industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and customer issues, including key growth regions
- Mining industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over January-June 2015
- The report helps executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global mining industry over January-June 2015
- The report enables executives to make key decisions by highlighting purchase preferences and investments in mining equipment
- The report also helps executives to know the leading suppliers in the mining equipment categories
Table of Contents
State of the economy
Growth prospects and customer confidence
Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
Organizational outlook and strategy
Procurement budget and expenditure outlook
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.