Your Cart Is Empty!
- Respondents hold a stable opinion of the current economic climate in North America and Asia, but do not hold a very favorable opinion for Eastern Europe and Australasia
- Industry competitors are more confident about their company's growth prospects compared to their industry growth in H1 2016 (January 2016-June 2016)
- IT infrastructure and new product development are expected to witness an increase in expenditure over the next six months
- Industry executives operating in Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World highlight the declining commodity prices as a key economic concern, which is likely to impact their company's performance over the next six months
- The highest percentage of mining industry respondents operating in North America prefer outright purchases when investing in mining equipment
Kable's Mining Industry Business Confidence Survey H1 2016 examines executives' opinion on the business environment over January-June 2016. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report includes trends in the mining equipment market, analysis of the procurement budget allocations, and leading suppliers of mining equipment.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes mining industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H1 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H1 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2016
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
- Purchase preferences: analyzing the purchasing behavior towards mining equipment and investment allocations in the mining equipment categories
- Budget allocation: examining total procurement budget split between capital expenditure and operating expenditure, and tracking the changes in the budget for 2015 and expectations for 2016
Reasons To Buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the mining industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of mining industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2016
- Enables organizations to make key decisions on purchase preferences and investments in mining equipment
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Economic State, growth prospects and customer confidence
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in customer confidence
Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities
Business concerns and organizational priorities
Level of concerns and expected impact
Significance of potential business priorities
Procurement budget and expenditure outlook
Purchase preferences for mining equipment
Frequency of investments towards various equipment categories
Procurement of number of pieces of equipment
Average expenditure per purchase
Allocation of investment for equipment purchases
Distribution of procurement budget between capital and operating expenditure
Change in procurement budget expenditure
Variation in mining equipment budget from 2015 to 2016
Leading suppliers across mining equipment types
List of Figures
Figure 1: Current economic condition - Overall
Figure 2: Current economic condition - Region
Figure 3: Current economic condition - Those who operate and do not operate in a region
Figure 4: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall
Figure 5: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall - In detail
Figure 6: Industry and company growth prospects - Region
Figure 7: Anticipated variation in customer confidence - Overall
Figure 8: Anticipated variation in customer confidence - Region
Figure 9: Projected change in supplier prices - Raw Materials - Overall and regional
Figure 10: Projected change in supplier prices - Machinery and Equipment - Overall and regional
Figure 11: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Overall and regional
Figure 12: Staff headcount and sales outlook - Regional
Figure 13: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall
Figure 14: Top five business concerns - Region
Figure 15: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 16: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 17: Top five organizational priorities - Region
Figure 18: Organizational priorities - Overall and region
Figure 19: Purchase preferences - Region
Figure 20: Frequency of investments - Overall
Figure 21: Procurement of number of pieces of equipment - Overall
Figure 22: Average expenditure per purchase - Overall
Figure 23: Investment allocation for equipment purchases - Region
Figure 24: Distribution of procurement budget - Region
Figure 25: Change in procurement budget expenditure - Region
Figure 26: Change in mining equipment budget - Region
Figure 27: Leading suppliers across mining equipment types - Overall
Double Crown Resources
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.