Your Cart Is Empty!
Cider continues to struggle to shake off its seasonal reputation and overall consumption levels for the minor markets rely heavily on the Christmas and New Year period where sales hit their peak. Growth for this category tends to stem from investment and price promotions from the key global producers within each respective market, though sales can be hampered all too easily by poor summer weather or a lack of differentiation from other alcoholic beverages.
Canadeans Minor Markets Cider Market Insights 2015 report provides top line data and textual analysis of the cider category and the report contains three tables for each market plus a bullet point text which covers findings and drivers.
- Bullet point text analyzing the state of the cider market and what the main issues of 2014 were for the category.
- Cider consumption values and volumes from 2003-2015F
- Details of the tax burden on Cider during 2014
- Key brands of 2014 along with their producers/importers (volume data is not included)
- Countries covered: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an invaluable overview of 13 markets where cider is an emerging category, to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate what is shaping the market and the likely direction cider will take in each market, for future growth opportunities and to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Develop or enhance an understanding of the current size and nature of the cider market in these 13 countries, to target your profitability and make well-informed decisions on future growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
Table of Contents
1.1Current and Emerging Trends
2.Brazil Market Update
2.1Current and Emerging Trends
3.Chile Market Update
3.1Current and Emerging Trends
4.Croatia Market Update
4.1Current and Emerging Trends
5.Czech Republic Market Update
5.1Current and Emerging Trends
6.Greece Market Update
6.1Current and Emerging Trends
7.Hungary Market Update
7.1Current and Emerging Trends
8.Italy Market Update
8.1Current and Emerging Trends
9.Mexico Market Update
9.1Current and Emerging Trends
10.Poland Market Update
10.1 Current and Emerging Trends
11.Portugal Market Update
11.1 Current and Emerging Trends
12.Romania Market Update
12.1 Current and Emerging Trends
13.Russia Market Update
13.1 Current and Emerging Trends
14.2 Methodology and Product Definitions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.