Your Cart Is Empty!
- MNOs can play a more active role within the m-commerce value chain through the development of services and solutions that support the pre-payment and post-payment stages of mobile merchants experience. Some MNOs perceived that the payment stage is simply transactional and, although important, it is not a key attribute for customers in the research, and selection stages.
- Many mobile merchants are expanding their operations within Latin America. While large mobile merchants create their in-house m-commerce structures, mid-sized mobile merchants need funds to promote their expansion and also the support of third-party providers to enable their operations.
- OTT providers are increasingly developing new services and solutions to support mobile merchants. In a market which is content driven, OTT providers have competitive advantages such as access to extensive customer data, social media capabilities, and a vast experience in the online advertising field.
- Despite the increasing competition from OTT providers, MNOs are considered the most complete m-commerce enablers, once they already own the network, and also have attributes such as access to a large base of customers, and access to technology.
"Mobile Commerce in Latin America: Opportunities for MNOs Beyond Payment," a new Latin America Telecom Insider by Pyramid Research starts by briefly describing the concept of m-commerce. It showcases a comprehensive m-commerce value chain and also outlines the customer experience within from a merchant and customer perspective. It explores the main drivers that impact MNOs to foster their presence in the m-commerce value chain in Latin America. The report then analyses the main challenges that MNOs have to overcome in order to position themselves as ICT providers to mobile merchants. Three case studies of Mexico and Brazil are presented, bringing evidence from some of the most prominent developments within the m-commerce market that were implemented by MNOs in Latin America. We conclude with a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for MNOs, fixed-mobile operators and vendors.
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom Insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the m-commerce landscape in Latin America.
- The report offers a wealth of data on m-commerce in Latin America, with a focus on the regions major markets: Brazil and Mexico.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging ICT services market in Latin America.
Table of Contents
Definition - mobile commerce
Market context - m-commerce value chain
Market context - mobile merchants
Drivers and challenges: Leveraging MNOs as key enablers within the m-commerce value chain
Latin America MNOs positioning within the m-commerce value chain
Latin America market drivers and challenges
Technology market driver
Technology market challenge
Demand market driver
Competitive market challenge
Market details: Case studies
Mexico: AmErica MOvil
Brazil: Tim Brazil
Conclusions: Key findings and recommendations
Appendix: Acronyms and Definitions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.