Your Cart Is Empty!
- The European enterprise MVAS market is fairly evolved, combining technological innovation with demand forces that continue to facilitate the further expansion of services. The increasing penetration of LTE and smartphones, the adoption of MVAS platforms, IoT and connected devices and the emergence of FMC networks are the pivotal factors that will drive the growth of MVAS at enterprises over the coming years in Europe.
- Enterprises in the region are prioritizing MVAS in order to empower their mobile workforces with collaboration and productivity tools that are available anywhere anytime. In a survey conducted Pyramid Researchs sister company Current Analysis, 69% of European enterprise respondents expect their MVAS spending to increase in the near future, creating new prospects for MNOs and technology vendors in the region.
- MNOs hold a strong position in the European MVAS market. The survey shows that enterprises in Europe often look to large network service providers such as Orange and BT to manage their MVAS. As a group, large ITSPs such as IBM and HP have the second largest share of the MVAS market, a share we expect to expand given IBMs partnership with Apple.
- Operators initially developed MVAS strategies focused on multinational corporations and other large enterprises, only later developing plans focused on the SMB segment.
- When it comes to winning MVAS deals with multinational corporations, local MNOs face strong competition from multinational operators such as EE, TelefOnica (O2), Orange and Vodafone that position their business services arms as full ITSPs.
Mobile Value-Added Services in Europe: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs, report provides an in-depth look at the changing landscape of mobile value-added services for enterprises in Europe, covering the topic from M2M and the Internet of Things to application marketplaces and security.
- The report analyzes the enterprise MVAS value chain and the role of MNOs in this expanding opportunity. It also examines the various services offered by mobile operators as a part of their enterprise MVAS portfolios.
- This Insider first presents a taxonomy of enterprise MVAS to provide a conceptual structure for the analysis, taking the perspective of mobile operators.
- We consider the four main categories in which mobile operators can participate: Internet of Things (IoT)/machine-to-machine (M2M) services, enterprise mobile applications, mobile professional services and mobile managed services. The Insider also explores the enterprise MVAS ecosystem and the central role than MNOs can play.
- This report examines enterprise MVAS adoption trends in the European region, analyzing the major forces driving and inhibiting the adoption of MVAS across enterprise segments in the region.
- Through detailed case studies of two MNOs, EE (UK) and Telefonica, it offers a wealth of examples.
- The Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for MNOs and equipment vendors.
Reasons To Buy
- The report examines the enterprise MVAS portfolios being offered by MNOs and leading technology vendors in Europe, to enable the telcos to align their product offerings.
- Facilitates in the decision making process, through the insights on the MVAS adoption and the spending plans of MNOs in Europe, based on findings of global enterprise survey.
- Helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European regions enterprise cloud services opportunity, competitive environment and best practices of the telcos and equipment vendors.
- Contains case studies highlighting the enterprise MVAS portfolios of two leading MNOs in the region, including the strategies being pursued by them to drive their MVAS business.
- Enables the telcos align their product portfolio, by leveraging the information for enterprise cloud services within the SaaS, IaaS and CaaS service categories across the region as well as within specific markets.
- Gain understanding of the competitive landscape and successful strategies, which can be beneficial to local players or prospective market entrants.
Table of Contents
Mobile value-added services definitions and service providers
Enterprise MVAS value chain and the role of MNOs
Market context: Enterprise MVAS adoption trends in Europe
Enterprises MVAS adoption trends in Europe
Market drivers and inhibitors
Service delivery inhibitors
Market detail: Case studies
Case No.1: EE in the UK
Case No.2: TelefOnica
Key findings and recommendations
Appendix: Acronyms and definitions
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: Leading enterprise MVAS technology vendors and ITSPs
Exhibit 2: Enterprise mobile services value chain and the role of the mobile operator
Exhibit 3: Enterprise IoT/M2M application categories
Exhibit 4: Mobile application service categories
Exhibit 5: Mobile professional services and managed service categories
Exhibit 6: Breakdown of survey respondents by region
Exhibit 7: Current and planned use of MVAS among European enterprises
Exhibit 8: Expected change in MVAS spending over the next 12 months, Europe
Exhibit 9: MVAS management strategies among enterprises, Europe
Exhibit 10: External partners for enterprise MVAS management, by type, Europe
Exhibit 11: Departments involved in the decision-making process for MVAS, Europe
Exhibit 12: Security requirements enterprises place on employee-owned devices, Europe
Exhibit 13: MVAS portfolios of selected European MNOs
Exhibit 14: Factors affecting the development of enterprise MVAS, Europe
Exhibit 15: LTE as a percentage of total mobile subscriptions, Western Europe, 2014-2020
Exhibit 16: Smartphones as a percentage of total handset sell-through, Western Europe, 2014-2020 19
Exhibit 17: MVAS offerings of selected European MNOs, 2015
Exhibit 18: MVAS platforms and vendors
Exhibit 19: IBMs differentiated marketing approach for CIOs, IT managers and developers
Exhibit 20: Vodafone global M2M partner program
Exhibit 21: Security threats to enterprise mobile applications
Exhibit 22: EE UK MVAS profile
Exhibit 23: EE UK MVAS approach
Exhibit 24: EE UK MVAS milestones and performance
Exhibit 25: TelefOnica MVAS profile
Exhibit 26: TelefOnica MVAS approach
Exhibit 27: TelefOnica MVAS milestones and performance
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.