Your Cart Is Empty!
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas IPAR database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts and open tenders in the global arena
- Review of contracts/open tenders in the upstream sector - exploration and production, midstream sector - pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector - refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key contractors such as Daewoo Engineering & Construction, Tecnicas Reunidas, Hyundai Engineering & Construction, , Hyundai Heavy Industries, and KBR
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key issuers such as KNPC, ADNOC, Kuwait Petroleum, Statoil, and Liquefied Natural Gas Limited
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major contracts/ open tenders focused sectors for investments in your industry
- Understand the contracts and open tenders activity in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the type of services offered by key contractors during the month
- Identify growth sectors and regions wherein contracts opportunities are more lucrative
- Look for key contractors/issuers if you are looking to award a contract or interested in open tender activity within the oil and gas industry
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.