Your Cart Is Empty!
- Fewer consumers celebrated Mother's Day this year While participation on seasonal retail occasions like Mother's Day is not necessarily on an unabridged upward trajectory, those that are taking part are beginning to spend more in doing so.
- Shopping for mum motivates consumers to trade up With the majority of consumers switching away from their normally used food and grocery retailer doing so for product quality, Mother's Day offers a great opportunity for food and grocery players to target wider consumer segments with their more premium lines.
- Asda a strong performer this Mother's Day Asda made strong gains this year in key categories such as groceries, food and drink gifts and flowers. Asda's 'Mum's The Word' campaign online brought a broad range of products together, while its push for personalised gifts likely threatened the dominance of online players such as Moonpig in this space.
- Quality overtook convenience this year to become the primary driver of store choice Over half of consumers turned to supermarkets to buy food and drink, followed by high street shops. Of the 29.4% of consumers switching retailers for their Mother's Day grocery shopping, the primary reason was quality, followed by convenient location. While
- Tesco held its position as the most popular retailer for Mother's Day grocery shopping, Co-op was the biggest gainer in terms of general usage and as most used grocer.
- Purchase penetration for cards and gift wrap this Mother's Day was 56.0%, peaking among 25-34 year olds Overall purchase penetration was lower than for gifts, suggesting some consumers prioritised a gift over cards and wrap. Card Factory dominates, but saw its usage decline this year, as value competition intensified.
"Mother's Day 2016", a Retail Occasions Report by Verdict Retail, provides a comprehensive insight into the Mother's Day, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Mother's Day market, analyzing key trends in the market based on consumer data from Verdict Retail.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key Findings
- Consumer attitudes
- Food and drink
- Cards and gift wrap
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy across the Mother's Day market
- Understand who are the target demographic and their key issues and demands
- Understand the journey of consumers through the shopping experience.
Table of Contents
Food and drink
Cards and gift wrap
House of Fraser
Marks and Spencers
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.