Your Cart Is Empty!
Delivering optimal MSL performance in terms of building strong KOL relationships remains a formidable challenge as regulations and compliance requirements continue to evolve across the US and Europe. More stringent rules that govern MSL-KOL interaction are barriers that MSL directors and managers must overcome if they are to grow value in their MSL teams.
FirstWords latest report, MSL-KOL Engagement: Optimal Reach and Response Under New Rules, provides the most current insight from leading subject experts familiar with the challenges MSLs face today. Learn from their approach to tackling the issues and about the solutions they have deployed to stay ahead. Benchmark your MSL-KOL engagement strategies, policies, processes and systems against leading pharma companies
Get Answers to Key Questions
- How has increased regulation changed the MSL-KOL dynamic?
- How can the knowledge and experience of US MSLs benefit European MSLs, and vice versa?
- Why are some pharma companies aiming for a consistent approach to MSL compliance management despite differences in rules between countries?
- How is the evolving regulatory environment changing the skill-set and training MSLs need?
- How are companies tracking and recording MSL-KOL interaction data?
- How can the increased administrative burden on MSLs be reduced so they have more time to spend with KOLs?
- Understand the critical success factors for MSL-KOL engagement in an environment of increased scrutiny
- Learn how different companies are handling the increased burden of MSL compliance and accountability
- Gain knowledge on how varying rules across the US and Europe are driving MSL compliance decisions at a global level
- Understand what new skills, knowledge and training MSLs are needed to excel in an evolving regulatory landscape
- Learn how MSLs are helping KOLs manage the increased complexity that transparency brings to their relationship with pharma
- Understand the impact of differing regulations on MSL-KOL interactions in the US and key European markets
- Evaluate how disclosure rules have affected fair market value compensation
- Learn how companies record and track data required under new rules
Insight and Analysis Sources
Get insights from leading pharma companies and experts including
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Scientific Advantage
- Arx research
- Philips Healthcare
- A mid-sized European pharma company
- Cubist International
Who Should Read This Report
This report will benefit anyone with a professional interest in the impact of new transparency regulations, especially:
- Pharma companies looking to benchmark against competitors
- Managers of MSLs
- Medical Affairs Directors and their teams
- Regulatory and compliance teams
- Smaller and mid-size pharma companies looking to benefit from the learnings of better-resourced leading global companies
Primary research from in-depth telephone interviews with medical affairs professionals from within the pharmaceutical industry and independent consultants. Supporting secondary research, mainly from publicly-available sources of information. Contributors were selected on the basis of their knowledge, experience and expertise.
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.