Your Cart Is Empty!
- At year-end 2015, the Americas region registered 141.6m multiplay households and will reach 171.5m by year-end 2020, a five-year CAGR of 3.9%. Both the US and Canada display high multiplay household penetration rates with 61% and 80.8% at year-end 2015, respectively. As a result, multiplay services growth will be mainly driven by Latin American countries, chief among them Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
- Most operators in Latin America focus their multiplay strategy on price discounts, which normally exceed 25%. Conversely, the majority of North American operators are enhancing their multiplay offerings with value-added services such as cloud and OTT functionalities, while trying to maintain price discounts on bundles below 20%, with the goal to improve customer experience without compromising margins.
- Multiplay offerings built around an FTTH/B broadband proposition have IPTV as the core element of the bundle as it allows customers to perceive the advantage of higher bandwidth through the consumption of content such as streaming videos through VoD and other OTT functionalities such as DVR, catch-up TV.
"Multiplay in the Americas: Value-Added Services Increasingly Integral to the Multiplay Value Proposition", a Telecom Insider by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the multiplay services market in the Americas today, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the multiplay services market, analyzing key trends on fixed-mobile convergence and quadruple-play services, assessing business models and pricing strategies, evaluating market players, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast for multiplay services in North and Latin America, with an overview analysis per country.
- Regulatory and technology analysis; an overview on the regulatory framework in selected countries in the Americas and an analysis on technology convergence and how this is driving the development of multiplay offers.
- Multiplay value proposition; an analysis of the value proposition models that operators implemented in order to foster their multiplay services offer and attract customers.
- Case studies; this section details the key findings regarding competitive analysis, product offering, pricing strategy, and strategic actions that operators are developing to enhance customer experience of multiplay service users.
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom Insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the multiplay services market in North and Latin America based on insights directly from local market players.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging ICT services market.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The report brings several case studies that showcase the business model that operators are implementing regarding multiplay services, triple and quadruple-play bundles and fixed-mobile convergence services.
Table of Contents
Multiplay in Americas
Regulations and technology as main drivers: unlocking multiplay opportunities
Multiplay business approach
FTTH/B in the multiplay context
Multiplay value propositions for operators
Multiplay value proposition
Multiplay pricing value proposition
Multiplay product differentiation value proposition
Multiplay high quality of customer service value proposition
Market details: Case studies
Mexico: Grupo Televisa
Conclusions: Key findings and recommendations
Appendix: Acronyms and definitions
Kolbi Costa Rica
Grupo Televisa Mexico
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.