Your Cart Is Empty!
GlobalDatas Medical Devices sector report, "Neurological Diagnostic Equipment - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" provides an overview of Neurological Diagnostic Equipment currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Neurological Diagnostic Equipment pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Neurological Diagnostic Equipment under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Neurological Diagnostic Equipment and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Neurological Diagnostic Equipment under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the products current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
ADM Diagnostics, LLC
Ad-Tech Medical Instrument Corporation
Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.
Advanced Diamond Technologies, Inc.
advanced neurometrics inc.
Barron Associates, Inc.
BioLert Electro Medical Systems
Bio-Signal Group Corp.
BiReme Pty Ltd
BrainScope Company, Inc.
Childrens Hospital & Research Center Oakland
Cleveland Medical Devices, Inc.
Cognitive Sensing Inc.
Columbia University Medical Center
Converge Medical, Inc
Convergence Medical Devices
EIC Laboratories, Inc.
Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd
Flint Hills Scientific, LLC
HeadSense Medical Ltd.
Henry Ford Health System
Imperial College London
Incereb Medical Ltd.
Infinite Biomedical Technologies, LLC
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc.
Jan Medical, Inc.
KeepAlive Medical Ltd
Koronis Biomedical Technologies Corporation
Lara Diagnostics AB
Leap Medical Inc.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Medfield Diagnostics AB
Medisens Wireless, Inc.
Mindful Scientific Inc.
Neba Health, LLC
Neural Analytics, Inc.
Neural Diagnostics Pty Ltd
Neuro Assessment Systems
Neuro Devices, Inc.
Neuro Kinetics, Inc.
NeuroDx Development LLC
NeuroWave Systems Inc.
NexGen Medical Systems, Inc.
North Carolina State University
NovoView Diagnostics LLC
Optima Neuroscience, Inc.
Orsan Medical Technologies Ltd.
SFC Fluidics LLC
Southeast TechInventures, Inc.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
Tel Aviv University
The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
The University of Queensland
Third Eye Diagnostics, Inc.
Tristan Technologies, Inc.
University College Cork
University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, San Diego
University of Cambridge
University of Cantabria
University of Canterbury
University of Cincinnati
University of Colorado
University of Florida
University of Hertfordshire
University of Illinois
University of Michigan
University of Pennsylvania
VisionQuest Biomedical, LLC
Washington and Lee University
Wisconsin Institute of Nuclear Systems
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.