Your Cart Is Empty!
Global Markets Directs, Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the Neuropathic Pains therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Neuropathic Pain
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Neuropathic Pain and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Neuropathic Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Neuropathic Pain pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuropathic Pain pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Advinus Therapeutics Ltd.
Aestus Therapeutics, Inc.
Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG
Amura Holdings Limited
Anavex Life Sciences Corp.
Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
BCN Peptides, S.A.
Benitec Biopharma Limited
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
Biomar Microbial Technologies
Biscayne Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd.
Cara Therapeutics, Inc.
Catalyst Biosciences, Inc.
Circuit Therapeutics, Inc.
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
Convergence Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cytogel Pharma, LLC
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
Develco Pharma Schweiz AG
Dompe Farmaceutici S.p.A.
Dong-A Socio Group
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
GW Pharmaceuticals Plc
Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Integral Molecular, Inc.
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc.
Jeil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson
Kareus Therapeutics, SA
Knopp Biosciences LLC
Laboratorios Del Dr. Esteve S.A.
LEO Pharma A/S
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Lipopharma Therapeutics SL
Lohocla Research Corporation
Mapi Pharma Ltd.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Metys Pharmaceuticals AG
Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Neurocentrx Pharma Ltd.
Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.
Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd.
Nuvo Research Inc.
Prismic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Protagonist Therapeutics Inc.
Purdue Pharma L.P.
RaQualia Pharma Inc.
Recro Pharma, Inc.
Relmada Therapeutics, Inc.
Revance Therapeutics, Inc.
Scilex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Sova Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sphaera Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Spinifex Pharmaceuticals Pty Limited
Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Syntrix Biosystems, Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Toray Industries, Inc.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
Vichem Chemie Research Ltd.
VistaGen Therapeutics , Inc.
WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Winston Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Yungjin Pharm. Co., Ltd.
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.