Your Cart Is Empty!
The Electric Vehicle Market is anticipated to double in size over the next five-years
Monday, August 22, 2016 9:42:37 AM America/New_York
World Electric Vehicle Connector Market, analyzes the world market for electric vehicles. Detailed statistics by vehicle type, connector type, electrical system and region are supplied for the years 2015, 2016F and 2020F. Statistical information is also provided detailing battery types and charging systems
- In 2015, 2.8 million electric vehicles were produced. Which region produced the largest number of vehicles? Which region is anticipated to be the production leader in 2020?
- Of the 2.8 million electric vehicles produced in 2015, what percentage were pluggable, hybrid electric or full electric?
- Although a variety of connector types are used in the manufacturing of electric vehicles, which connector types are most prominent and which ones are anticipated to show the highest growth?
- The increase in charging stations is critical to the long-term growth of electric vehicles. How quickly is this market anticipated to grow and how large will the market be by 2020F? What connectors are used in the distribution of charging stations, public or private?
- Battery costs and efficiencies have been improving at a fast pace, will this continue over the next 5-years and which battery type accounts for the largest share of batteries used in the production of electric light cars and trucks?
Although currently accounting for a little over 3% of worldwide automotive production, the electric vehicle market is anticipated to double in size over the next five-years.
For see information - World Electric Vehicle Connector Market