Your Cart Is Empty!
- Develop an understanding of key digital channels in EMs and who their consumers are.
- Develop a clear picture of the opportunities and challenges that digital channels present for FMCG growth in EMs.
- Outlines key strategies for leveraging the digital opportunity to grow FMCG sales in EMs.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the key digital channels and why are they important?
- What are the challenges that stand in the way of successful utilization of digital marketing in EMs?
- Who are EM digital consumers and what are their needs?
- How have brands achieved success in targeting EM digital consumers?
"Next-generation" digital channels are becoming an important means of connecting with EM consumers. As a consequence, preconceptions about the level of sophistication in EMs must be challenged vigorously and marketing approaches updated.
Personal media, particularly in the form of mobile phones, is becoming part of everyday life for vast numbers of EM consumers. This is fueling an unprecedented degree of connectivity between consumers, and between consumers and brands.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.