Your Cart Is Empty!
- In 2014, the Nigerian telecom industry generated $9.8bn in service revenue or 1.7% of GDP, a 6.8% increase over 2013. In 2014, the mobile voice segment was the largest revenue contributor with $7.3bn ($219m more revenue in 2014 than in 2013). Mobile data and pay-TV will grow at CAGRs of 16.0% and 5.2%, respectively, over the 2014-19 period to reach $3.8bn and $647m.
- The top two operators, MTN Nigeria and Airtel Nigeria, which provide fixed-line, mobile and Internet services, accounted for 68.0% of overall service revenue in 2014. Both operators are investing in 3G and fiber networks to cater to the increasing demand for data and pay-TV services.
- Adoption of 3G technologies is at 15.9% of the mobile subscription base in 2014; we project this will increase to 32.6% by year-end 2019, owing to increased focus on 3G by MTN Nigeria, Globacom and Airtel Nigeria.
- LTE subscriptions will reach 8.1m by year-end 2019, or 4.5% of total mobile subscriptions in Nigeria, as the NCC plans to auction spectrum in 2015 and a number of operators have expressed interest in the opportunity.
"Nigeria: Regulators Nullification of 14 Licenses Hits Fixed Sector; Mobile Data Keeps Overall Market Growing Strong" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Nigeria today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Nigerias telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Nigeria in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Nigeria.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, media, mobile voice and data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Nigerias telecommunications markets
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Nigerias telecommunications market based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecoms market, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Nigeria.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Nigerian market to operators, vendors and investors.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.