Your Cart Is Empty!
Global Markets Directs, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
Ability Pharma, SL
ACEA Biosciences, Inc.
Advanced Cancer Therapeutics
Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
Aeolus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Altor BioScience Corporation
Andarix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Aptose Biosciences Inc.
Arch Biopartners, Inc.
Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arog Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Array BioPharma Inc.
Arrien Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ATLAB Pharma SAS
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Azaya Therapeutics, Inc.
Basilea Pharmaceutica AG
Bavarian Nordic A/S
Benitec Biopharma Limited
Beta Pharma, Inc.
BIND Therapeutics, Inc.
Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Boston Biomedical, Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Calithera Biosciences, Inc.
CanBas Co., Ltd.
CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc.
cCAM Biotherapeutics Ltd.
CellAct Pharma GmbH
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Cellectar Biosciences, Inc.
Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc.
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Clovis Oncology, Inc.
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated
Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
CTI BioPharma Corp.
CureFAKtor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
DanDrit Biotech A/S
Denovo Biopharma, LLC
Double Bond Pharmaceutical International AB
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Limited
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Eleison Pharmaceuticals LLC
Eli Lilly and Company
Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
G&E Herbal Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Ganymed Pharmaceuticals AG
Genor BioPharma Co., Ltd.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
GlycaNova Norway AS
Golden Biotechnology Corp.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd.
Heat Biologics, Inc.
HEC Pharm Co., Ltd.
Helix BioPharma Corp.
Horizon Pharma Plc
Hutchison MediPharma Limited
Immune Design Corp.
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Inflection Biosciences Limited
IO Biotech ApS
Io Therapeutics, Inc.
Jeil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson
Juno Therapeutics Inc.
Kadmon Corporation, LLC
KAEL-GemVax Co., Ltd.
Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Komipharm International Co., Ltd.
Kura Oncology, Inc.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
Loxo Oncology, Inc.
Mebiopharm Co., Ltd.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mirati Therapeutics Inc.
Mirna Therapeutics, Inc.
Modulation Therapeutics, Inc.
Mycenax Biotech Inc.
NanoCarrier Co., Ltd.
Natco Pharma Limited
Nemucore Medical Innovations, Inc.
NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
Netris Pharma S.A.S.
NewLink Genetics Corporation
Nimbus Therapeutics, LLC
Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc.
NuCana BioMed Limited
Omnitura Therapeutics Inc.
Oncogenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Oncology Research International Limited
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Optimum Therapeutics, LLC
OSE Pharma SA
Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd
Panacea Biotec Limited
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Pharma Mar, S.A.
Polaris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
PsiOxus Therapeutics Limited
Puma Biotechnology, Inc.
Purdue Pharma L.P.
Qu Biologics Inc.
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Samyang Holdings Corporation
Sareum Holdings Plc
Shanghai Henlius Biotech Co., Ltd.
Shenzen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
SignPath Pharma Inc
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sphaera Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
STELIS Biopharma Pvt. Ltd.
Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
TC BioPharm Limited
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Tolero Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
VasGene Therapeutics, Inc.
Verlyx Pharma Inc.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
VG Life Sciences, Inc.
Vichem Chemie Research Ltd.
XBiotech USA, Inc.
Zhejiang BetaPharma Co., Ltd.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.