Your Cart Is Empty!
- Gain an understanding of how the e-commerce and m-commerce markets will grow in the next five years and what factors will drive this growth.
- Learn what strategies will meet the demands of the increasingly complex market and which competitors are likely to remain strong.
- Discover the major barriers to consumer engagement in online commerce from Verdict Financials consumer data and how to tackle them.
Reasons To Buy
- What will the online consumer payments market look like five years from now?
- What strategies will meet with success, and what will be likely to be out-competed as the market changes?
- What will be needed to overcome consumer concerns about the online shopping experience and the risk of fraud?
- What will be the main drivers of growth in the online market?
Growth in online commerce will come primarily from emerging payments markets as more consumers gain access to the internet. E-commerce and m-commerce growth will be driven by different forces: e-commerce will be driven by high-value purchases, while m-commerce growth will come from smaller purchases and digital downloads in particular.
Cards will be slowly replaced tools designed for online commerce such as digital wallets and online banking e-payment (OBeP) schemes. As the market grows, partnerships between providers will become increasingly critical in cross-border online commerce, and in creating wide-ranging, interoperable payment services.
The largest barriers to consumer engagement in online commerce are consumer preferences and concerns over security. The industry should be looking to create services which are secure and create a positive user experience, though there is a balance to be struck as these factors can oppose one another.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.