Your Cart Is Empty!
- Online grocery shopping is being driven by the convergence of several key trends. Immediate growth drivers include time scarcity and digital consumption, while novelty and environmental responsibility are factors that are likely to propel future growth.
- Fast delivery, broad product range, and access to customer opinions make personal care a high growth sector for online shopping. The sector is highly vulnerable to "showrooming" (testing in-store then purchasing online) given the importance of smelling and sampling personal care products.
- Online Grocery Shopping highlights key findings from the corresponding dataset and interactive model. It identifies valuable opportunities and growth drivers for each sector.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Understand the consumer motivations driving demand for online grocery shopping platforms.
- DRIVERS: Identify the current and future growth drivers that are expanding the market.
- INNOVATION: Draw inspiration from a range of online grocery retail models.
Reasons To Buy
- Add context and insight to both the Online Grocery Shopping dataset and interactive model.
- Understand the current and future growth drivers that are influencing online grocery shopping globally.
- Understand how opportunities in online grocery shopping vary by sector.
- Gain insight into how e-commerce models in the grocery industry are likely to evolve in the future.
Table of Contents
Scope and definitions
Growth in online grocery shopping
Online grocery retail propositions
Methodology and references
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.