Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumers spent a total of $66.3bn on retail goods online in 2015.
- Online retail returns will grow 50% in value between 2015 and 2020.
- Personal debit cards are the most popular payment tool for UK consumers online, followed by personal credit cards.
Using a combination of data from Verdict Retail and Verdict Financial, this report provides a deep level of insight into online shopping in terms of devices used to shop online, the most popular merchant categories, and the online payment tools that account for the largest shares of the overall market.
- Sizes the online shopping market in terms of retail spending and overall online consumer spending.
- Analyzes the key merchant segments and payment tools used by consumers, and identifies the key drivers of consumer choices when buying online.
- Explores the growing role of online retail returns in the UK market and the challenges this presents to online merchants and payment providers.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the size of the UK online payments market fully with this comprehensive look at the market.
- Find out the key barriers to online shopping in the UK and how they may be overcome.
- Understand the size of the online retail returns market and which sectors are most strongly affected by it.
- Discover what consumers are spending their money on online - and how they are spending it - in order to inform your online payments strategy.
Table of Contents
Market by Merchant
Market by Tool
Marks and Spencer
The Body Shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.