Your Cart Is Empty!
- The UK will remain the largest online market in Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe to witness strong growth in 2014-2019
- Google spurs growth in e commerce in Europe
- Cross border e-commerce market is growing in Europe
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2019; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecast for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers twenty four countries in the Europe.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Europe, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.
Table of Contents
Global* online market to surpass US$ 1555.1 billion by 2019
Retailers are adopting various strategies to increase their customer base
Electrical and electronics is the most preferred category group over the online channel
Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods is the second biggest and Food and grocery is the fastest-growing category group
Snippets of retail trends in Europe
Mobile Commerce in Europe
Private sales sites are booming in Italy
Payment preferences in Europe
Major online retailers in Europe
Innovative Retailers in Europe
Europe: Online Retail Market
Online retail sales 2014 (US$ bn) and CAGR% growth 2014-2019
Top three Biggest and Fastest Growing Category Groups in each country
Top five Fastest Growing countries in each Category Group
Online trends in the Europe
Major online retailers in the Europe
Innovative retailers in the Europe
List of Figures
Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group in each country
Electrical and electronics
Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods
Books, news and stationery
Food and grocery
Music, video and entertainment software
Sports and leisure equipment
Health and beauty
Home and garden products
Furniture and floor coverings
Rue du commerce
El corte ingles
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.