Your Cart Is Empty!
- The UK will remain the largest online market in Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe to witness strong growth in 2015-2020
- European E-Commerce is undergoing the change wave
- Italy is the fastest growing e-commerce market is growing in Europe
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2020; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecast for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers twenty four countries in the Europe.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Europe, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.
Table of Contents
Online Retailing in Europe, 2015-2020
Executive Summary of the region
Online retail sales 2014 (US$ billion) and CAGR% growth 2015-2020
Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group
Top 5 fastest growing countries in each category group
Online retail trends in the region
Payment preferences the region
Major online retailers the region
Innovative retailers the regioN
List of Figures
Figure: 1-24 Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group in each country
Figure: 25 Electrical and electronics
Figure: 26 Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods
Figure: 27 Books, news and stationery
Figure: 28 Food and grocery
Figure: 29 Music, video and entertainment software
Figure: 30 Sports and leisure equipment
Figure: 31 Health and beauty
Figure: 32 Home and garden products
Figure: 33 Furniture and floor coverings
Rue du commerce
El corte ingles
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.